Arrow 12HE
Apr 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

cronus0326

100+ Head-Fier
I just got a reply from the manufacturer stating it can power 600ohm headphones very well. Wondering if anyone knows what the limits of this thing is. If it can then its a pretty nice deal but I'd like to be certain :)

Apr 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #5 of 14
As appealing as the arrow sounds... it seems that it'll take forever and test my patience enddddlesssssly
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

May 28, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #11 of 14
It's because no one knows... Recently, Robert (the guy behind the Arrow) has been getting a lot of orders, so it could take another month or 2, who knows...

You just need to be patient, you will get yours in time.... I've been waiting for the release of the Arrow for more than a year since it was first announced, so i don't think you can complain...

All i can assure you is you'll get a quality product w/ a nice 2 year warranty to boot...

May 28, 2010 at 7:39 AM Post #12 of 14
I can't seem to get a reply when trying to e-mail Robert. Just wanna know when it'll ship if ordering one now. Maybe I'll give up soon and instead aim for the Pico Slim :)

May 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #13 of 14
Try this e-mail address: info@penguinamp.com

He usually answers pretty promptly to me, but he has amps to build too...

You just need to be patient w/ Robert, he's a one-man-company, so if you're not willing to deal w/ that, then yes, go for the Slim, even though it's more expensive and apparently about on par w/ the Arrow.

I'd say you'll have to wait at least 3-4 weeks before getting one, since there are still tons of head-fiers waiting on theirs already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back