Around 50$ portable sport headphones (neckband prefered)
Jan 28, 2008 at 10:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

vlatko

New Head-Fier
Hi all!

I'm looking to buy myself a new pair of excercise headphones and my prefered style is neckband, well, anything that just stays fit. IEMs are a no go for me, in all my life I haven't found ones that don't fall of..

I mainly listen to rock and blues. Please give me some recommendations in the 50$ price range. I've been searching the forums for over an hour and there are just so many threads, I can't search through them all.

Thanks!

Jan 28, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

IEMs are a no go for me, in all my life I haven't found ones that don't fall of..

Probably you don't understand the difference between earbuds amd IEMs.
IEMs don't fall of.

Jan 28, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by QQQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably you don't understand the difference between earbuds amd IEMs.
IEMs don't fall of.

I probably don't, care to explain?

Jan 28, 2008 at 1:19 PM Post #9 of 23
i personally wouldnt want to wear my iems while exercising theyd get cloged with sweat and other nasty stuff, and my ears couldnt breathe

ive had the omx 70, almost the same as the pmx but they clip over each year, so i can use it on a bike cause i can have one on and one off, and theyt dont fall off

Jan 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM Post #12 of 23
vlatko, earpuds are designed to sit in your auricle, they may fall of. The IEMs are placed in your earcanal, they're like tubes, it's very unlikely that IEMs fall of.

Jan 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2 on the iGrado's. These are definitely your best choice. $49.99

Grado iGrado

i was just about to ask for sport heaphone recommendations as well! well, i'm highly interested in this grado model, but it looks a little bulky. anyone try running with this thing? i run 1hr+, so they have to be comfortable and lightweight.

Jan 28, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2 on the iGrado's. These are definitely your best choice. $49.99

Grado iGrado

X3 on the iGrados
I tried them for a while and they sound suprisingly wonderful - better than PX100s I thought

Jan 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X3 on the iGrados
I tried them for a while and they sound suprisingly wonderful - better than PX100s I thought

i'm sure they sound fine.
wink.gif
but the next most important thing is how comfortable are they after running 10mi+ with those relatively huge things hanging on your ears??? we're talking 1hr+ of repetedly bouncing around, sweating enough to soak every piece of clothing on your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back