Aroma audio product impressions.
Feb 20, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #122 of 1,874
Aroma Musical Box Twins Review! Enjoy reading! :)

https://audio123blog.wordpress.com/2018/02/21/aroma-musical-box-twins/

photo_2018-01-07_22-39-00.jpg

Mar 23, 2018 at 4:25 AM Post #123 of 1,874
Hi,all the Singapore head-fier, we arrive at Singapore right now, we will participate the CanJam, although we are not exhibitor this time, but you guys can meet us at there, AV One booth, we will bring our product, anyone who interested can come and try.

QQ图片20180323162047.jpg

Jul 1, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #125 of 1,874
Hi,all the Singapore head-fier, we arrive at Singapore right now, we will participate the CanJam, although we are not exhibitor this time, but you guys can meet us at there, AV One booth, we will bring our product, anyone who interested can come and try.

Been meaning to ask... Why are the Witch Girl series of IEMs called "Witch Girl"?

Is there a good story behind this name?

Jul 6, 2018 at 12:38 AM Post #131 of 1,874
Just had my witch girl S picked up for reshell, had a lengthy but interesting chat with Anthony and shared a lot of thoughts on the brand and products, really looking forward to try out the newbies especially the new BA and A100 soon *lucky am in HK*.

Keep it up Aroma.

Aug 1, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #132 of 1,874
Just had my witch girl S picked up for reshell, had a lengthy but interesting chat with Anthony and shared a lot of thoughts on the brand and products, really looking forward to try out the newbies especially the new BA and A100 soon *lucky am in HK*.

Keep it up Aroma.
The Witch Girl S has a nice smooth sound. How do you like the new BA and A100? I personally enjoyed them a lot.

Aug 2, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #133 of 1,874
The new BA in my opinion is really up there against all ToTL, with the switches, basically all range are covered. They are something in between their witch girl and music box line, sounds are more refine with bigger soundstage, though it is not a reference pair.

As for the A100, definitely one of the most complete amp in the market, basically it can drive most iem or even cans very well, like putting regular Dac on steroids even at low gain. It widen the soundstage quite a bit, the background is pretty dark too. Only drawback is it doesn’t have digital in.

Aug 2, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #134 of 1,874
The new BA in my opinion is really up there against all ToTL, with the switches, basically all range are covered. They are something in between their witch girl and music box line, sounds are more refine with bigger soundstage, though it is not a reference pair.

As for the A100, definitely one of the most complete amp in the market, basically it can drive most iem or even cans very well, like putting regular Dac on steroids even at low gain. It widen the soundstage quite a bit, the background is pretty dark too. Only drawback is it doesn’t have digital in.
Yea the soundstage on both is immense and helps to give a spacious feeling.

Aug 25, 2018 at 7:17 AM Post #135 of 1,874
I had the chance to demo the Witch Girl Pro today. It's just an incredibly coherent IEM with an especially lovely midrange.

Definitely gonna try to pick one up in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back