1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Aroma audio: Witch Girl S, Pro and W12 (With Nebula N10 unboxing)

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. audionewbi
    Colorfly C4 still can surprise me on what it is capable off.

image.jpg

2. audionewbi
    I am digging the sound of s a lot, much more technically capable than its bigger sister the witch girl pro. I like the sound of Pro but I think something sounds off which I can't quiet pin point.

3. audionewbi
    XDuoo X3 is one player i struggle to find the right pairing , aroma S but does the job darn right.

If i was to describe the sound with one word it would be spacious.

image.jpg

4. Netforce
    So mostly positive impressions so far right? [​IMG]

5. audionewbi
    For S, the cheaper model yes. I am still burning in the Pro as maybe the drivers need more running time. The pro implement a dual dynamic driver .

I find the bass on the pro slightly rolled off and less ta tactical compared to S.

6. audionewbi
    I had to try the balance performance of the two IEM, I have ordered my 2 pin 2.5mm cable from Brise Audio. Looking forward to checking it out.

7. audionewbi
    Okay I am confused about the sound of Aroma S and will have the review started this week. I know a good BA IEM when I hear it.

8. audionewbi
    I couldnt understand why I like the aroma S so much till I had a listen to my ER4S, to my ears the treble accent of both IEM are almost identical. Now I understand my liking to aroma S. More to come on this later. 

9. Raketen
    Seeing as no-one has asked the most important and obvious question yet... How do they smell?

Sorry... I know... It's just... I can't.... I regret everything [​IMG] 

audionewbi and RedTwilight like this.
  10. audionewbi
    I also quiet don't get the name. Maybe aroma S stand for ER4S, I know I am just stretching my luck. 
    I will do my best to a tour for these two puppies once i am done. 

11. audionewbi
    And the writing begins, should I keep it short or long? 

12. Netforce
    Probably long since it will be the first review.

13. audionewbi
    my review is up, enjoy!

EDIT: Please check the second post, as per request I have removed it from where it dont belong. 

Netforce likes this.
  14. Mimouille
    Up where? Up yours?:wink:

15. audionewbi
    lol, second post of this thread. Should have clarified :D

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last