Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fourth: October 5th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #64 of 96
15696186378018810635583240859962.jpg
A cool flight case (courtesy of ampsandsound) and some other Schiit showed up for the meet today... WhAt CoUlD iT bE? :L3000:

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #66 of 96
The headphone world will be brand new to me, so I'm looking forward to checking this out. If there's interest, I can bring:

Grommes PHI-26
KingKo KA101

I understand these 2 are excellent headphone amplifiers, but I use them on efficient speakers.

Sep 30, 2019 at 8:59 PM Post #67 of 96
Hey Bzzzzzt, you coming?

Sorry for the late heads up. I will be attending! I am in the process of moving into a new larger place and I have been crazy busy.

I'll bring my big DIY amp. I redid the headphone circuit a 3rd time and it's sounding really good. I'm working on a killer OTL design inspired by Joe's MLB using 6n6p that I am super excited about and a bigger 6l6ish amp with 2 taps for hi and lo cans. These should be done next year when I have more time. I'll also bring my Arcam irDAC and maybe one of my Little Dot amps.

As always I can bring many tubes. I will go ahead and bring my standard collection so people can try different tubes in their amps.

Sep 30, 2019 at 11:50 PM Post #69 of 96
Big Ear Stereo, a new dealer in Tempe, AZ will be attending. We are the exclusive US importer/retailer for the new Kingko KA101 Pro headphone and speaker integrated amplifier. The original Kingko KA101 was released several years ago and reviewed at Dagogo: https://www.dagogo.com/kingko-audio-ka-101-integrated-amplifier-review/ The new model has improved headphone performance and other new features and enhancements.

We'll also be bringing the Manley Absolute Headphone Amplifier, Chord Mojo, Qutest & Poly, ifi Pro iDSD along with several headphones.

Big Ear Stereo
Tempe, AZ 85281
(602) 376-7136
vinylvalet@msn.com

Oct 1, 2019 at 3:10 AM Post #70 of 96
The headphone world will be brand new to me, so I'm looking forward to checking this out. If there's interest, I can bring:

Grommes PHI-26
KingKo KA101

Awesome! It's been a long time since I've heard a PHI-26, will be looking forward to hearing it again with more mature ears.

Big Ear Stereo, a new dealer in Tempe, AZ will be attending.

Welcome, we'll be glad to have you!

Oct 1, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #71 of 96
Big Ear Stereo, a new dealer in Tempe, AZ will be attending. We are the exclusive US importer/retailer for the new Kingko KA101 Pro headphone and speaker integrated amplifier. The original Kingko KA101 was released several years ago and reviewed at Dagogo: https://www.dagogo.com/kingko-audio-ka-101-integrated-amplifier-review/ The new model has improved headphone performance and other new features and enhancements.

We'll also be bringing the Manley Absolute Headphone Amplifier, Chord Mojo, Qutest & Poly, ifi Pro iDSD along with several headphones.

Big Ear Stereo
Tempe, AZ 85281
(602) 376-7136
vinylvalet@msn.com
Excellent.
Looking forward to having you join us. See you Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back