First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Page 18 of 20
19 20
Next

Last
  1. sov73811
    Oooh relatively in my back yard? This could be fun.

2. Muinarc
    I'm alive, I'll still be there tomorrow :)

Coolzo and cskippy like this.
  3. dontfeedphils
    Getting pretty excited. I'll be giving the Utopia a good workout tonight, make sure they're ready for tomorrow. (Plus the new MGMT landed today, and it'll probably be on repeat for me).

M3NTAL, koover and cskippy like this.
  4. Muinarc
    I saw that, I'm interested to hear it, everyone has been raving about that album so far.

5. balderon Contributor
    Twas the night before MiniCon when all through the valley; Not a cable was forgotten, not even a USB drive; The stacks were packed up with care, in hope that all would travel well; The attendees were all hyped to get to the meet, while visions of better Hifi tempted their fate!

Hey guys you’re very quiet on MiniCon eve! :headphones:

Coolzo and cskippy like this.
  6. Muinarc
    I'm only here because I'm packing my crap and transferring flacs to a slow sd card :)

Coolzo likes this.
  7. cskippy
    Bring some DSD, I'm curious how it sounds with the RME.

8. Coolzo
    I know the feel. /21stcenturyaudiophilestruggles.

@balderon, brilliant! Let us pray that all rings true.

And, one last 'housekeeping' item: I think that, due to the current flu season, it would be a good idea if everyone washed their hands before touching anyone else's gear at the meet. At least upon initial entry (yes, I still have wipes for hands and electronics). Probably before partaking of the snacks, too. Maybe that's a pain, but it may save some trouble later on for those who would be susceptible. Thoughts? Am I being paranoid?

In any case, let's make this a good one! Good listening to all, and to all good night.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    balderon likes this.
  9. Muinarc
    I'd love to but I have none. I am also DSD capable but tbh I have my SACD player and it sounds great but I don't really believe in DSD being worth re-purchasing music over PCM.

I had the flu this year and it sucks horribly. I think you are onto something, if someone has some hand sanitizer around it might be worth having there. Maybe I can stop by Walgreens int eh morning.

10. Allanmarcus
    I have a few DSD albums on my server I am downloading to my mac. Do you have software that can play DSD? I didn’t bring a usb drive or SD card, so print one so we can transfer the files. About 4GB

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  11. T Bone
    I’ve got plenty of DSD files - stop by!

cskippy likes this.
  12. T Bone
    I’ve got a spare 32GB thumb drive

13. balderon Contributor
    At our last meet I talked with someone who has a pair of IEM’s with estimated ~5mm nozzle. I have some extra tips that may fit them. I’ll bring to the meet and if whomever I talked with chimes in, they are yours.

14. Athtel
    All packed and ready to head to the airport in 4 hours! :)

cskippy likes this.
  15. balderon Contributor
    Awesome. If there was a prize for furthest traveled, I’d bet you would win! :airplane_arriving:

First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Page 18 of 20
19 20
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.