Are you a slider, my buddy thinks I am...
May 24, 2005 at 5:11 PM Post #16 of 33
i'm a firestarter. which is why i'm sitting here, locked in a flame retardant room, typing to you bozos.

what's everyone else's excuse?

May 24, 2005 at 5:42 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
praise from ceaser.

DOUBLE PWNED!

rolleyes.gif

Lay off the drugs.
tongue.gif

PS: For your information I really am a great find.
wink.gif

May 24, 2005 at 5:56 PM Post #18 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
rolleyes.gif

Lay off the drugs.
tongue.gif

PS: For your information I really am a great find.
wink.gif

the question is which is less useful, the useless post or the reply commenting on the uselessness? or the reply to the reply commenting on the philosophical implications of sophistic conundrums?
rolleyes9jk.gif

May 24, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I don't believe in this stuff, but I have had a few people comment that street lights always go out when I am around

Problem with this is that if you're sitting in the room with your wife/girl friend, it may turn to a channel she doesn't find appropriate if you are thinking about a certain something because of her presence
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2005 at 7:15 PM Post #21 of 33
howdyslider.jpg

May 24, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

the question is which is less useful, the useless post or the reply commenting on the uselessness?

A useless post is just that.
tongue.gif
However, a reply commenting on said post might actually make a difference, whereas the Useless Post would, at best, provide a chuckle. A reply commenting on the uselessness of the post could, down the line, bring the poster's motives/ideals into question, after all a fool will never know he is if no one tells him
cool.gif

Quote:

or the reply to the reply commenting on the philosophical implications of sophistic conundrums?

And to wrap things up nicely, I have but one response to this part of your post:

What?!?!? Too many big words!! Sdui no likey!
eggosmile.gif

May 24, 2005 at 9:42 PM Post #23 of 33
sduibek,
i don't know if you're trolling here, but this is probably the lamest "argument" i've ever been dragged into here at head-fi. if you don't like what i have to post use the "ignore" function.

better yet, i will. bye bye wierdo.

May 24, 2005 at 9:47 PM Post #24 of 33
Quote:

sduibek,
i don't know if you're trolling here, but this is probably the lamest "argument" i've ever been dragged into here at head-fi. if you don't like what i have to post use the "ignore" function.

better yet, i will. bye bye wierdo.

lol. wasn't arguing or trolling really. just having a bit of fun. ?? sorry if i offended, that was not my intent. i was *not* calling you a fool, i was not saying your posts are completely worthless. it is odd and sometimes annyoing when people do Useless Post or post just a picture, but hey i do it sometimes too
wink.gif
i'm trying to do it less often these days though.... but anyways. i dunno. i was just joking around, sorry if it got out of hand.
eek.gif

May 24, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #25 of 33
wait, you guys don't like my one-picture post? so much for my howdy joke!
frown.gif

May 24, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #26 of 33
jahn, i have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a rabbit with a pancake on his head:
331pancakerabbit7ko.jpg

as for "sliders", my first pic was of the old crappy tv show "sliders". now the important question here is are you a "fonzie". a "fonzie" is someone who can fix machines or turn a streetlight on by hitting it with his fist.

May 24, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
wait, you guys don't like my one-picture post? so much for my howdy joke!
frown.gif

i didn't get it.

i guess it's intellectually beyond me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 24, 2005 at 10:00 PM Post #28 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
howdyslider.jpg

You guys are obviously way too cultured! haven't you ever gone to a White Castle? That, my friends, is a hamburger, nicknamed a "Slider" - because it's so greasy, it slides down your gullet. Watch "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" - the whole damn thing is about wanting to go eat some Sliders.

And "Howdy" is a running joke with Billy - he has it tatooed to his bottom lip!

May 24, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #29 of 33
Hmmm. That was kind of a dumb movie. Woulda been funny if i was stoned.
tongue.gif

Now, How High on the other hand is about stoners, and is funny no matter what. Same with Dazed And COnfused.

i dunno maybe im just being too hard on it, but it seemed like another badly made teen movie to me

May 24, 2005 at 10:13 PM Post #30 of 33
oh ok, sdui. i couldn't see you grinning.
wink.gif

i guess i'm just touchy since jude deleted c.i.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back