1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Are you a console or PC gamer?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by music alchemist, Aug 8, 2016.
First

Back
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
  1. NZtechfreak
    Both, currently have monster gaming PC as well as PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch and 3DS. Mostly playing Switch, but do enjoy firing up the PC (ironically I mostly play games from my console library in emulators there though).

2. CoryGillmore
    Nice! I've got a 7700k and SLI 980Ti's. I've had those 980Ti's since 2015! They've been great cards but I can no longer run most new games in 4k and even 1440p is pushing it. I intend to drop in a 2080Ti before spring or I may see if they bring in a new generation this upcoming year. I own all the other consoles except the Switch and I want a new Switch Lite so bad! I'll have one before Christmas I suspect. It's time. I loved my 3DS and all the versions of it.

3. Wyville
    LOL! I remember the first Windows PCs, but our first PC was a Wang that only ran DOS and had a whopping 4MB harddrive. :D With the newer PCs I played the original DOOM until my eyes bled. And Wolfenstein 3D.

These days I stick to my PS4 because I had too many crashes with my last gaming PC. Constantly got the 'blue screen of death' (yep, it was running Vista, lol!) and when it kept crashing after a $1,000 upgrade, I just had enough and switched to consoles. The PS2 initially, PS3 soon after and got a PS4 a few months after it was first released. Been pretty happy with it, although I miss some aspects of PC gaming. Will have a good think when the PS5 comes out next year, whether to upgrade or switch back to PC.

4. dieterverberck
    I play always on pc,i have now the msi ge 63 raider laptop with rtx 2070 ,144hz screen i7 8750 processor
    I have played on a desktop pc but now i have no place for that.
    I sit in a sofa with the laptop on a laptop desk and thats fine

5. sigmasix
    Mainly PC these days, lukcily my 970 GTX has lasted the test of time and can still play nearly all games on high, not 4k or ultra but still great. For strategy games and city builders need a PC!

A bit of PS4 here and there, was a big XBOX 360 fan for couch/friends gaming back in the day especially when they had free games every month, but not seeing the depth in gaming these days.

First

Back
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49