Are these tips fit my RHA IEM?
Feb 22, 2017 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

vickie2006

100+ Head-Fier
What up guys.
I need your help, i have RHA MA750 iem, today i'm using spinfit tips,and they are great but, they are getting lost quickly, because the plastic that hold them isn't strong enough to hold them.
So i decided to order some different tips.
I searched for suggestions, but i don't know if they are fitting my iem.
Furthermore, i wanted to hear from you what is your impression about them?

The list:

-Shure olives
-JVC spiral dot
-Sony triple comfort

If you have more suggestions, i will be more than happy to hear.
Thanks for your help.

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #4 of 11
Hi man thanks for your response.
If comply were durable, they were on the top on the list.
But i because i'm paying high price for tips, i wanted them ti last much longer.

​Gotcha.  I have heard that complaint from others as well.  My experience has been different.   They seem to last a fairly long time for me but everyone is different.  good luck with the search.   I did love the sound of the 750's but honestly since I do almost all my listening on the go the cord and plug drove me crazy.   Just to heavy a cord and big a plug.   But when I was sitting at home I loved them.   Was sorry to have to return them.

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:25 PM Post #5 of 11
​Gotcha.  I have heard that complaint from others as well.  My experience has been different.   They seem to last a fairly long time for me but everyone is different.  good luck with the search.   I did love the sound of the 750's but honestly since I do almost all my listening on the go the cord and plug drove me crazy.   Just to heavy a cord and big a plug.   But when I was sitting at home I loved them.   Was sorry to have to return them.

Really, for me they aren't much heavy. I put them over my ear, and they are great.
The cord is tough because they are durable and build like a tank.

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #6 of 11
Really, for me they aren't much heavy. I put them over my ear, and they are great.
The cord is tough because they are durable and build like a tank.

​Yep.  Wore them over the ear two which almost made them work for me.  And I agree.   The build quality is great on them.  Between the ear buds and the cord they should last a long time.

Feb 25, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #9 of 11
I do not have, nor have I listened to your type of IEMs.
But I just bought some cheap and very good sealing and comfortable tips on eBay for my Shure IEMs.
That is , if you like and can use Triple or Double Tree silicone rubber tips.

Item number on eBay is 321197952587

These come in Large and Small size, the seller has also Triple Trees, they also come with larger size internal hole size ( you need to read and understand which is which! ).
The item number I refer to has small internal hole size , but they are very flexible and I am sure you can manage to squeeze them over your bigger IEM stems.
They seem to be very durable ( They work fine for me now a month, without any sign of changing looks, or cracking ).
I also tried SpinFit eartips, but they do not seal good or work as well as these!
Just a tip!

Feb 26, 2017 at 5:12 AM Post #10 of 11
I do not have, nor have I listened to your type of IEMs.
But I just bought some cheap and very good sealing and comfortable tips on eBay for my Shure IEMs.
That is , if you like and can use Triple or Double Tree silicone rubber tips.

Item number on eBay is 321197952587

These come in Large and Small size, the seller has also Triple Trees, they also come with larger size internal hole size ( you need to read and understand which is which! ).
The item number I refer to has small internal hole size , but they are very flexible and I am sure you can manage to squeeze them over your bigger IEM stems.
They seem to be very durable ( They work fine for me now a month, without any sign of changing looks, or cracking ).
I also tried SpinFit eartips, but they do not seal good or work as well as these!
Just a tip!

Hi man thx for the full comment. Just asking , why these tips on my list cost multiply 10 from the tip you qre offering.There must to be a good reason why between these tips, there are such big price range. Im not despite your offer, just asking. You don't think the sound quality different between the cheap and the premium one's?

Feb 26, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #11 of 11
Hi man thx for the full comment. Just asking , why these tips on my list cost multiply 10 from the tip you qre offering.There must to be a good reason why between these tips, there are such big price range. Im not despite your offer, just asking. You don't think the sound quality different between the cheap and the premium one's?

Definitively NO!
Sometimes I would say the contrary.
I found these tips while looking for the Shure Triple Tree tips, which I have been cutting down to Double Tree tips, and have been very satisfied with.
But Shure have now altered the packaging of their Triple Tree silicone rubber tips.
But not only the packaging!
The silicone rubber of their tips have also changed!
So the new Shure Triple Tree silicone rubber tips now deform after short time of use!
Not like the old type, who never changed form permanently after use, but became more transparent and soft over time, and in the end frayed and broke.
And finding a seller selling the old type of Shure tips proved both costly and useless.
So I had to look around, trying to find something else.
I bought a couple different tips from eBay, and these were the ones I was satisfied with..
They have a silicone rubber compound that behaves like the old Shure tips, but are also slightly bigger in diameter than the Shure tips.
A great benefit for me, having large ear entrances.
The sound is great, maybe a slightly better bass, since these are bigger diameter inside the earside opening of the tips too, compared to the Shure tips.
I find you can slightly change the sound, almost non-perceivable, but still!, with changing how long your tips are when installed over the stem on the IEM.
Shorter tip, or pushed farther in on the IEM stem, makes slightly better bass (Sometimes!)
Buy a few, and experiment!
When buying these you also get a pair of soft, mushroom shaped silicone rubber tips as a gift.
These work fine with me, maybe not so easy to install over your IEMs stem since they are thicker.
But if you cut them a little in length, maybe?
Experiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back