Are these floor speakers a good deal?
Jul 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatsudaMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude....you've got to be kidding. I'm happy that you're happy...I really am, but really? No freakin' way do LSi15s "beat everything under 2500" - that's just plain silly talk. Polks simply are not very refined speakers, the parts are not very quality (for example the crossovers are very low order) and they are made to impress those who are easily impressed with so called "sparkly highs" and "deep bass".

That being said, as long as you're happy, that's all that really matters. But beat everything under 2500...I'm still laughing.

I don't know what you were listening to but clearly you have never heard the LSi series. The LSis do not have sparkly highs and to be honest they don't have subwoofer like "deep bass" either. They are very smooth speakers with a full bodied mid range. They aren't the most refined nor the the most resolving speakers I've ever heard and I don't agree that they are the best speakers under $2500, however they are very easy to listen to and match well with a lot of different components.

Jul 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know what you were listening to but clearly you have never heard the LSi series. The LSis do not have sparkly highs and to be honest they don't have subwoofer like "deep bass" either. They are very smooth speakers with a full bodied mid range. They aren't the most refined nor the the most resolving speakers I've ever heard and I don't agree that they are the best speakers under $2500, however they are very easy to listen to and match well with a lot of different components.

+1

read my post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back