Are these CX400s fake?
Jul 29, 2010 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

OldHooky

100+ Head-Fier
I recently bought these and my first impression of the packaging, notable the print of the CX 400, was that they are fakes.

I was also concerned by the slightly blotchy painted S on the main body of the phones.

I've contacted the seller who said that they believe they are real and that their supplier is UK-based.

I've had a look at some of the posts on fakes, but am still not sure, so I hope that other owners could do a comparison with theirs and let me know.

Cheers

Jul 29, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #2 of 7
Apparently i can't really tell. The package looks the same as the original ones. Where did you buy them? Did you buy them online? If you, it could have been damaged during shipping? :O

Jul 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #4 of 7
There is a possibility that its fake. Where did you buy them? Care to give me a link? The driver grill seems flat and the surrounding as in the white silver thingy of the headphones...is it like a 45 degree cut or is it rounded? If it is rounded, it probably real but if its a cut, its most probably fake. If i were you i would ask for a refund and buy it from a different seller. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back