Are my klipsch image x10 fake!!!
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

georgebuchs

Head-Fier
Hi bought a pair of klipsch image x10 and they where fulfilled by amazon.Do you think they could be fake as when i put a small magnet up to them it sticks around the driver is.Also they only came with one case not two. thank you 

Feb 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #4 of 7
Jun 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #6 of 7
I recieved this email regarding fakes :)

Hello, 

I certainly understand your concern and we assure to help you with this issue. 

I've checked your order and see that it was shipped by us, amazon.com

Please know that some items offered on our website by sellers (Amazon Merchants) are labeled "Fulfilled by Amazon." These items are shipped to you directly from an Amazon.com fulfillment center, and we take full responsibility for their arrival and safety. 

Unlike most items sold by Marketplace sellers, these items may be combined in the same order with items sold by Amazon.com and will be treated as items sold by Amazon.com. 

So, I can assure you that we take full responsibility of these products and you're most welcome to return the items (at our expense) for a full refund if the manufacturer resists from offering service within the warranty period. 

Also, if any seller is found guilty for selling counterfeit items, we'll surely take serious action against them. 

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & would like to thank you for your continued support. 

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
Angith Menon
I think that sums it up as far as amazon is concerned .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back