Are LOD compatible with the 6th generation Ipod Nano?
Aug 29, 2011 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jc222284

100+ Head-Fier
I have heard that LODs don't work on the 6th gen nano is that true?

Aug 31, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
RSA Shadow.   Quite a neat and small rig with Kplisch X10s.

wow that sound like a really sweet rig! how are the X10s? what is there sound signature?

Sep 1, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
wow that sound like a really sweet rig! how are the X10s? what is there sound signature?

It really is.  I use it mostly for the gym.  The X10s isolate pretty well and are so comfortable.  The soft gels are perfect for sweating!

My X10s many hundreds of hours on them and I find them to have an amazingly wide frequency range for the size with some pretty acceptable soundstage.  (I listen to mostly classical and some jazz.) The bass on these things is absolutely amazing for how small they are.  I am not sure they have much in the way of a sound signature, per se.  Pretty much what comes out of the rig with nothing warm or the like.  A pretty straight-shooting set of IEMs.

I am not sure they are available anymore.  I got a second pair when I heard they were going out of production.  They have 400 hours of burn in on them, but I haven't used them yet.   One issue to note and that is the black sleeve where the cable goes into the earpiece can tear.  But a well-placed small piece of black electrical tape masks the tear and ensures it doesn't tear anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back