Are headphones safe to buy used from Amazon?
May 31, 2012 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

NineEleven

Head-Fier
I am going to buy a pair of 
V-Moda V-80 True Blood used from Amazon .

It says :
Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item

Is it safe and in good condition ?

May 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #2 of 9
If the seller is Amazon or their affiliate, Warehouse Deals, you don't have any risk. If you don't like the headphones when they arrive you can send them back at their expense.

If its a separate, private seller, then that seller may not be as helpful.

The description you gave sounds like one from Warehouse Deals so you should be good to go.

Jun 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #3 of 9
it really doesn't matter where the headphones come from - amazon always sides with the buyer and they are always helpful.  I had someone flat out steal a set of headphones of me on amazon and amazon never even talked to me about it - they just refunded the guy's money (and took it from me).

I can imagine that maybe some HP's arent perfect on Amazon but I buy HP's from Amazon new, listen to them for a week while completely babying them beyond belief and then sell them on amazon instead of returning them.

Jun 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #4 of 9
Probably similar when buying used from any site. If they have return policies you're safe. 

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #6 of 9
I bought my Grado RS1i off amazon (from warehouse deals) it said they were in good condition. I couldn't see any flaws when I received them  had no troubles with shipping, and enjoy them very much.

Edit: I would like to add that the pizza box that Grados come in was a little beat up on the outside which may have been why they weren't listed in better condition than good. I wouldn't know if that was amazon's fault or someone else.

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
I bought my Grado RS1i off amazon (from warehouse deals) it said they were in good condition. I couldn't see any flaws when I received them  had no troubles with shipping, and enjoy them very much.

Edit: I would like to add that the pizza box that Grados come in was a little beat up on the outside which may have been why they weren't listed in better condition than good. I wouldn't know if that was amazon's fault or someone else.

They dont come to Malta . Where can I buy I buy V-Moda V-80's for a cheap price ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back