Are expensive cables silly squiggly snakes? Ahhh! Mine eyes!
Apr 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #1,142 of 1,535
Quote:

Originally Posted by mnemonix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is worthless without science.

This thread is worthless because it is full of kids with stuffed shirts and low end equipment and no experience and tin ears.
cool.gif

Apr 3, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #1,143 of 1,535
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is worthless because it is full of kids with stuffed shirts and low end equipment and no experience and tin ears.
cool.gif

Their youthful ignorance aside, your entirely subjective impressions contribute nothing to a forum specifically for the discussion of science either. sorry.

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #1,145 of 1,535
Quote:

Originally Posted by mnemonix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Their youthful ignorance aside, your entirely subjective impressions contribute nothing to a forum specifically for the discussion of science either. sorry.

If you had read the entire thread then you would realize there are 2 choices, "There is no science and you must use your ears" or "Hop on the Merry-Go-Round untill you become discusted with the self inflicted ignorance in this thread". Its your choice.

BTW: What science do you have to add that is different than the last 76 pages?

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:03 AM Post #1,146 of 1,535
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleatoris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
=( I spent a lot of money on tinning my ears. Now you're telling me that it was a bad idea?

No, it was not a waste, as long as you connect them to some good solid core copper!!!
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #1,148 of 1,535
lol compressional funny pict

I have to say again that ignorance is so daring that the ones who are more ignorant like olblueyez (he is the king at that) keep talking nonsense, and the worst part, they say it insulting others who can support their points of view.

C'mon olblueyez, go give it a rest and study some maths or physics. You should start with 1x1, 1x2, etc..
wink.gif

NOTE: Royalcrown and other members you can do yourselfs a favor and ignore that olblueyez ignorant guy, he will keep talking nonsense, and will be waisting your time
beerchug.gif

Oh and I love my 3€ jack-RCA DIY cable. It does not sound (because it is just a freaking cable), has my desired length, and it has been done by myself.

Apr 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #1,149 of 1,535
From another site (and translated to english):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainmetall

We have this CHOSEAL FLAGSHIP SERIES cables (the most expensive ones, built in France, no snake oil like ebay ones, bought in Tolousse in HAUTE-FI 2006 for 540 euros):

The "audiophile" jacks

My cutting tool, speaks of my past:

Cutting it carefully

Tadaa:

Standard red and black copper wires (the manufacturer says UHOFCC Ultra High Oxigen Free Cristal Core)....well they are crappy cables, with silicone shielding to show off, as you can see in the pictures, and YES they rust.
Want more proof?

You make your own opinions about that!

Apr 5, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #1,150 of 1,535
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullseye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From another site (and translated to english):

You make your own opinions about that!

Pacific Valve & Electric Company Interconnects

My opinion is, a fool and his money are soon parted (as are his cables)

540 euro = 728 usd...could have bought online and saved 550usd

As Choseal is a Chinese company I highly doubt these were made in France. http://www.manufacturer.com/company/...al+Co.LTD.html

How did they determine the wire is not Ultra High Oxigen Free Cristal Core?

Apr 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM Post #1,154 of 1,535
p1010477.jpg

Just like Pepop always told me, "Whenever using a dull crappy knife to cut cable, ALWAYS CUT ON and TOWARD yourself."
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back