APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
Mar 2, 2010 at 2:40 AM Post #842 of 846
Glad you like it when ever your ready for a recable send us an email.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks,
Alex

Mar 12, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #843 of 846
Hi Alex,

I bought a pair of V3 for HD650 and have recently bought a pair of HD800. And I'm wondering to re-terminate these cable for the HD800. Would you let me know how much it cost and the lead time that I would appreciate.

Thanks
Danny

PS. This message also sent via "Contact us" in Apuresound website

Mar 16, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #844 of 846
Just a quick question: How durable is the super nylon? I guess being lighter and more flexible is a plus, but if it is easily torn later on I might as well stick to normal sleeving.

Mar 17, 2010 at 5:07 AM Post #845 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Alex,

I bought a pair of V3 for HD650 and have recently bought a pair of HD800. And I'm wondering to re-terminate these cable for the HD800. Would you let me know how much it cost and the lead time that I would appreciate.

Thanks
Danny

PS. This message also sent via "Contact us" in Apuresound website

Danny,

All of your emails were replied to by Heli according to email history. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me directly.

Thanks,
Alex

Quote:

Originally Posted by verteqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a quick question: How durable is the super nylon? I guess being lighter and more flexible is a plus, but if it is easily torn later on I might as well stick to normal sleeving.

The durability is high enough that we offer lifetime warranty on all of our cables which includes the V3 cable that uses the super nylon sleeving. For such and flexible sleeving it really can take a beating.

Thanks,
Alex

Mar 17, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #846 of 846
The HiFiMAN HE-5 page is now live with pricing and information under the headphones section. Enter HERE.

We would like to announce the new Carbon Fiber line from Furutech that that includes the Furutech CF-601M Rhodium XLR connector. The CF-601M Rhodium is truly a piece of art. In stock now!

Features:
• a (Alpha) Beryllium copper and phosphor bronze Rhodium-plated Conductor.
• Carbon fiber and nonmagnetic stainless steel housing.
• PVDF Teflon insulation.
• Specially designed cable clamp ensures cable stability.
• Dimensions: 18.6mm ± 0.1mm diameter x 65.5mm ± 0.1mm overall length.

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back