April 'fools' joke
Apr 2, 2006 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

VR6ofpain

Headphoneus Supremus
Grado actually releasing the Street Styles to the market!

biggrin.gif

HA HA HA HAHA, that is a good one.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

To bad it will never happen.

Apr 2, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #2 of 6
You're not supposed to let on that it's an April Fool's joke. You should have started your thread with...
"... Got my StreetStyles in today. Here's a pic ... " (put in some photoshopped Grado/Koss hybrid) "... They don't sound quite as good as my HF-1s, but they're 90% there. I like them a lot better than my old SR-125s.." etc. etc. End with "... more impressions after they burn in."

evil_smiley.gif

Apr 2, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
Grado actually releasing the Street Styles to the market!

biggrin.gif

HA HA HA HAHA, that is a good one.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

To bad it will never happen.

LOL, that just made my day. Sooooo true =D

Apr 2, 2006 at 3:16 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonance
You're not supposed to let on that it's an April Fool's joke. You should have started your thread with...
"... Got my StreetStyles in today. Here's a pic ... " (put in some photoshopped Grado/Koss hybrid) "... They don't sound quite as good as my HF-1s, but they're 90% there. I like them a lot better than my old SR-125s.." etc. etc. End with "... more impressions after they burn in."

evil_smiley.gif

haha, theres always next year.

Apr 2, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonance

evil_smiley.gif

Too obvious, and boring. I think you missed the comedy here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back