Apple Touch 5G thread.
Oct 29, 2016 at 9:51 PM Post #361 of 367
How many Head-Fi members have headphones or IEM's that are wire and can not be used without an additional attachment. I also personally don't believe that bluetooth  sounds as good as wired. Just my opinion. 

Jeff (KB8PIH)

Oct 29, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #362 of 367
Yes but it comes with the atachment, so you can still use your existing wired earphones. 

I wouldn't buy a iPhone for many reasons. the Head phone jack missing is about #20 on the list. 

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #365 of 367
"Good enough" is such a relative term. I suppose some people will be satisfied and others won't. Nonetheless Apple stock is reported down and the Iphone 7 sales are not living up to expectations.

Jeff (KB8PIH)

Oct 30, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #366 of 367
Why are you posting this in this thread?

I think you want it to be about the headphone jack. But it's more likely to be the competition from other high end phones. Probably also the SE.

Feb 16, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #367 of 367
Realize this is an older thread with no recent activity but just bought from Apple a refurbished 5th gen iPod touch w/32 gb.  Had been looking at the 7th gen Nano but for $20 bucks more and 2x the memory + wireless capability, the Touch seemed like the way to go.  

Planning to use the Touch primarily as a music player for Apple Lossless library and mostly for outdoors.  Curious about earbud recommendations.  Can't use IEMs myself...too uncomfortable.  Awaiting receipt of a pair of Monk+.  Have Yuin PK-2.  Wondering what others  might be suggested.  Also curious about longer term ownership opinions, esp. re 5th gen Touch sound quality.  

Haven't yet had a chance to get through the 24 previous pages here!

Thanks in advance.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back