Apple In-Ear Headphones appreciation thread.
Aug 7, 2011 at 8:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Windsor

1000+ Head-Fier
I've had the Apple In-Ear Headphones (the current version with the dual driver) for at least two years now, and I recommend them as a moderately-priced headphone that plays music really well. Whilst they won't reveal the sonic details of recordings with as much precision as more expensive, higher quality headphones, the Apple In-Ear Headphones have never failed to impress me with their musical enjoyment factor, especially considering their quality-to-price ratio.

Recently, I bought the Audez'e LCD-2 full-size headphone, an incredibly capable headphone, for use at home and it has been on my head for many hours since purchasing it. I love it. Last night when I was out of the house and sitting in a cafe, I decided to use the Apple In-Ear Headphones to listen to some music in the background, and I was surprised at how much I still really, really enjoyed listening to music with them, especially since I had been listening to a flagship headphone priced at over ten times the price of the Apple In-Ear Headphones.

If you simply want to enjoy your music with a budget priced yet quality pair of in-ear headphones, and don't want the hassle of experimenting with lots of audio equipment such as DACs, amps, and various models of in-ear headphones, then I definitely give a very high recommendation to the Apple In-Ear Headphones.

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 2
While they're not my favorite choice, they did help me through some hard times when my first-choice IEMs broke and I couldn't afford real replacements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back