1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Apple In-Ear Headphones appreciation thread.

1. Windsor
    I've had the Apple In-Ear Headphones (the current version with the dual driver) for at least two years now, and I recommend them as a moderately-priced headphone that plays music really well. Whilst they won't reveal the sonic details of recordings with as much precision as more expensive, higher quality headphones, the Apple In-Ear Headphones have never failed to impress me with their musical enjoyment factor, especially considering their quality-to-price ratio.

Recently, I bought the Audez'e LCD-2 full-size headphone, an incredibly capable headphone, for use at home and it has been on my head for many hours since purchasing it. I love it. Last night when I was out of the house and sitting in a cafe, I decided to use the Apple In-Ear Headphones to listen to some music in the background, and I was surprised at how much I still really, really enjoyed listening to music with them, especially since I had been listening to a flagship headphone priced at over ten times the price of the Apple In-Ear Headphones.

If you simply want to enjoy your music with a budget priced yet quality pair of in-ear headphones, and don't want the hassle of experimenting with lots of audio equipment such as DACs, amps, and various models of in-ear headphones, then I definitely give a very high recommendation to the Apple In-Ear Headphones.

2. Shark
    While they're not my favorite choice, they did help me through some hard times when my first-choice IEMs broke and I couldn't afford real replacements.