Apple iMac 21.5" late 2013 i7 3.1 GHz 500 GB SSD / Fast / Built to order / Almost flawless
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Nov 20, 2016 at 8:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Skooks

500+ Head-Fier
My Apple 21.5" iMac (late 2013) 3.1 GHz i7 with an Apple 500 GB SSD and 8 GB RAM Memory is in EXCELLENT condition... almost flawless... with 3 tiny little pin pricks in the back... that's it. You have to get up close to see them. There are no dents or smudges. The screen is absolutely fantastic... no missing pixels. This was a special order iMac... it was the fastest one made!

I have enjoyed it immensely. I bought an Apple 24" HD LED Display and was using it with this iMac. They worked so well together that I thought about more versatility with that big display, so I purchased a 13' MacBook Pro to go along with the 24" Display. That's the only reason I'm selling this fantastic iMac. You will enjoy this one! I will include an Apple USB Keyboard and Apple USB Mouse. Both are pictured with the iMac. I have the latest version of Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1 loaded and it is ready for you to sign in. I do not have the original box, but it will be packaged well.

At my asking price, I will cover shipping and the PayPal fee. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Also, if checking prices on iMacs, be sure you compare apples with apples, no pun intended. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread