Apology to tuberoller
Aug 29, 2002 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

flashbak

1000+ Head-Fier
First I think tuberoller and myself need to apologize to each other for letting this incident get way out of hand! Fred my apologies, and I'm sorry I got so defensive about the accusations being flung around here at me. Granted, no one new it was me you were talking about in that thread, but it was hard not to respond back. For the record, let me state that I have never called you a cheat and a liar! I honestly don't know how this got so out of hand! I was offended for you not telling me about the warranty card etc, and you got offended by my statement that I didn't think it was ethical for you to slip this in after shipping the item or a play on words! Sorry, but I was disappointed and pissed. If you think about it, I never once requested you issue me a refund, that was your idea. I just wanted to wait until the phones arrived to see how everything looked before making a final determination. When you started the thread here, and I started reading your posting as well as some others, I was offended. I felt I had to respond. Anyway, tempers can make us do and say some foolish things! Anyway, I just want everyone to know that the phones did arrive today from tuberoller. And even though I was very disappointed about the box, warranty card issue, the phones do indeed look brand new! I can live with the warranty card, open box issue. I actually want to keep them and let the original transaction go unaltered. So I have gone ahead and refunded your refund
smily_headphones1.gif
I hope we have all learned something from this unfortunate misunderstanding!

Aug 29, 2002 at 2:55 PM Post #6 of 10
Hahaha, that group hug smily rules!
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2002 at 3:57 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
I wanna cut my foot off.

ditto.
biggrin.gif

It's great that you guys have gotten together and agreed. . .
no hard feelings?

Aug 29, 2002 at 10:08 PM Post #8 of 10
WELL DONE, flashbak
biggrin.gif

I read the other thread and thought to myself "Dammit, just look how a misunderstanding between two great guys, obviously both honest, escalates and turns into a LOSE-LOSE situation... I though the other Head-Fiers on the thread already gave great input for all the aspects of the incident so that was not much to add until you decided to cancel the transaction... than, it really turned into a lose-lose situation and I wanted to post you to think it over... In the end I decided not to do so, for fear it might offense you and decided to stay out of it...
Now, that you got to the right decision I'm really happy for you both and I feel it's great that things cleared out
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

ai0tron
I wanna cut my foot off.

Better start with your tongue, than go to your hands...
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2002 at 1:04 AM Post #10 of 10
(okay this was suppose to be an edit of the above post, How the hell did I screw this up? I am such an idiot
tongue.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back