AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 25, 2018 at 5:08 AM Post #1,021 of 4,614
I received the same email as well. Thank goodness, an update from them, finally, after four days. It's a bit puzzling though, that they claim that they didn't reach the second stretch goal amount, while clearly they reached more than US$240,000 at the last minute (they even acknowledged that fact in Update #9 from their campaign). Why are the inconsistencies?

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:20 AM Post #1,022 of 4,614
Hey Ken, are the new knobs going to match the bodies. Space not a counter space mother****er not a garden space you said damn OK we are trying to solve How are your ****ing nuts I said Apple are you ****ing nuts

This is what happend when I tried dictation on my phone :wink:

Ken I would like to know if the new improved volume knobs are going to match the body colours.

Thanks.

@abitdeef Hi! Sorry for the late reply! Holidays! haha. Now I am back! AND YES! The wheel and the buttons will match the body color :D

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:21 AM Post #1,024 of 4,614
congrats, @kenloveme & Hidizs! total success.

is there any chance to choose a non-express shipping carrier, individually, to avoid custom taxes?
@hakuzen Usually we try our best to lower the price but we cannot control if there are taxes or not in your country. We do standard shipping :)

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:23 AM Post #1,025 of 4,614
I got the same email and I made the pledge for the leather case too. They must have just send a broad email to everyone, no matter the details of their pledge.
Don't worry I'm sure that we will get our extra accessories.

Yes everyone that backed it got this email @zeppu08
@GuywhoLikesHIFI It is an official update sent to all backers regardless of the pledge :) We want to make sure that everyone knows and are informed about the new informations that is all :)

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #1,027 of 4,614
Silicone case + Screen protector unlocked! Woohoooo! Tho i purchased the leather case as well just to be sure and help a bit to hit that 240k. Lol. Cant wait!

First time to back a project at KS and i hope it wont disappoint.
@zeppu08 Thanks for joining and backing us up! :D You will not be disappointed for sure! :)

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #1,028 of 4,614
The thing that seemed to get R3 backers as riled up as anything was Hiby not shipping in pledge order. I hope Hidizs avoids that mistake. And whatever you do, don’t ship orders prior to backers
@BetterLate Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely help us while shipping! I will transmit that to the team! Thanks :D

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:47 AM Post #1,029 of 4,614
Maybe there were last minute cancelations. I wouldn't worry.
I agree with that. What matters the most is that they will include the second stretch goal freebies, regardless of whether they really reached the stretch goal or not.

@hakuzen Usually we try our best to lower the price but we cannot control if there are taxes or not in your country. We do standard shipping :)
Aside from standard shipping, are there other shipping options, e.g. FedEx or DHL?

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:47 AM Post #1,030 of 4,614
Did Hidizs delivered their previous product AP200 to their backers? This is my first time backing a Kickstarter project, and I'm a little worried. Seems like they stopped replying to all those comments in their KS campaign after the money has been collected.
@mono-type was on vacations sorry for the delay! We are catching up everything asap! :) We've always shipped out our products to our backers so no worries! :)

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:51 AM Post #1,031 of 4,614
Wonder if Ken will ever come back to answer? Have not seen a post from him since just before the kickstarter ended...

Know that is is the 3 day Mid-Autumn Festival in China, but still ...
@CactusPete23 Sorry for the delay! I am back! Yes! Because of the holidays! But you guys need to think that we also have a life and if we start answering, it will never stop haha. But we are doing our best and we always try to reply asap and fast :) but I take your message as the fact that you are excited and waiting in anticipation so I am super glad to know that you guys are very supportive! :D

Sep 25, 2018 at 5:55 AM Post #1,033 of 4,614
I agree with that. What matters the most is that they will include the second stretch goal freebies, regardless of whether they really reached the stretch goal or not.

Aside from standard shipping, are there other shipping options, e.g. FedEx or DHL?
@mono-type we planned to give all the silicon cases and stuff to you guys already! haha It was the surprise :), that is why we told you to stick with us to the end! :wink: its a token of our huge thanks to all of you for your incredible support! :D

Sep 25, 2018 at 6:07 AM Post #1,035 of 4,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back