AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 22, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #991 of 4,614
The only things I've ever pledged for on kickstarter have been band related. More than once people were able to download albums, I pledged too, off itunes before I received a copy. That's always disappointing.
I've backed quite a few actual products.. mostly shiny metal things :wink: most have arrived on time as expected, but the Pen Type-A from CW&T was over a YEAR late! Was worth the wat though... so I doubt it can be that bad :wink:

Sep 22, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #992 of 4,614
Sep 22, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #993 of 4,614
Did Hidizs delivered their previous product AP200 to their backers? This is my first time backing a Kickstarter project, and I'm a little worried. Seems like they stopped replying to all those comments in their KS campaign after the money has been collected.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #994 of 4,614
Their last reply is 1 day old...
Now wait for KS to send them the money, and wait for them to send you the survey where you can tell them about the shipping address and check the reward(s).
They said it will be as planned... Let's see...

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #996 of 4,614
I've backed loads and lost a few on dickheads.
I'm waiting 1.5years patiently for UNLEASHED - Control Your DSLR From Your Smartphone.
Ouch that is a long time! To be faor to CW&T the factory making them wripped them off and started selling their own versions before they delivered! Amd we got weekly update emails so I kinda felt part of the journey of them being made. Was an interesting project for sure :wink:

Sep 22, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #999 of 4,614
Yep, I've got their stainless AP200 and love it!
Well, did they deliver your AP200 on schedule? As in, did they deliver it according to their estimated time? From what I read in the comments on the AP200 campaign, it seems that many backers have their shipment delayed, or worse, didn't shipped at all.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #1,003 of 4,614
Anyone already tired of waiting...jump over to the Cyberdrive Seiun Pro X player on IGG. Funded on December 2015 for over $750,000. Most funders (including me) are still waiting for their refund after finally being told the product wasn't going to be made.
Thats why i wanted to fund a reputable company for my next DAP. Have much more faith in Hidizs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back