AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 21, 2018 at 2:53 AM Post #962 of 4,614
@kenloveme do you think they will have enough of the three colors to cope with the demand?

I mean should everyone choose Red?

Also any ideas on the red on black text on the legends for the black model? is that a goer?
@Vimtoman Hmm I don't think everyone will choose Red for their AP80 :). But if it is only color related, I think it wouldn't be an issue in terms of manufacturing. :)

Sep 21, 2018 at 2:55 AM Post #963 of 4,614
Sep 21, 2018 at 7:15 AM Post #969 of 4,614
We can do this!!! Lol Waterboy!!! I actually don’t like the leather case meself and I have no use for an armband so the silicone case would be perfect for me and will look good with all 3 coulours with its neutral grey smoked look:)

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018 at 7:35 AM Post #970 of 4,614
Come on @kenloveme ! Love us instead, give us the silicone case!

Sep 21, 2018 at 7:42 AM Post #971 of 4,614
Hey Ken, are the new knobs going to match the bodies. Space not a counter space mother****er not a garden space you said damn OK we are trying to solve How are your ****ing nuts I said Apple are you ****ing nuts

This is what happend when I tried dictation on my phone :wink:

Ken I would like to know if the new improved volume knobs are going to match the body colours.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #975 of 4,614
@ hakuzen,
According to the comments on KS: "We (Hidizs) usually do standard worldwide shipping."

Hoping too that it will be the case or that backers will have the choice.
It's not much about custom taxes, high fees usually come from what these 'express' companies add to the bill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back