1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Next

Last
  1. silverfishla
    I agree. A little communication on the concerns of Hidizs’ other units would be appreciated. I think the answer of ‘we’ll get back to you when we get back to you’ is a bit off putting (even if it’s not meant to be. @kenloveme
    After all, we’ve been waiting for answers for a long time, and even though I understand that you are concentrating on the AP80 now...there’s always something new on the horizon. Why don’t we just deal with it now?

2. Vimtoman
    @kenloveme do think you could answer these questions on the relevant threads rather than this one?
    I think it's fair to give these guy's a reply regarding their DAP's Thanks

3. Luhar
    Just in time for Christmas I ho-ho-hope.. yup there's my dad joke for the day. Anyways, Red will do nicely.

kenloveme likes this.
  4. hakuzen
    pity.. i'd love blue, even prefer purple to that red.. i'll have to get black or grey

kenloveme and BetterLate like this.
  5. xuyiguanyinsi
    Christmas with new gear rocks

kenloveme likes this.
  6. silverfishla
    The red AP80 will look pretty yummy underneath a black case. I like the contrast.

kenloveme likes this.
  7. IryxBRO
    Yes, this is digital rotary encoder with infinite number of turns. I've already spotted a habit of mine - starting to rotate volume pot and than finishing by swiping volume on screen....

FSTOP and kenloveme like this.
  8. kenloveme
    @CactusPete23 @silverfishla We do understand your frustration regarding the other DAPs, that is why we thank you for being very patient with us so far and for being very supportive about giving your feedbacks. It is justified that we should reply to your questions regarding our other products. I will go through the other threads and try to answer the questions as much as possible. But please also understand that we also work very hard to fix the issues and improve our products. It takes some time just like the time for the AP80 to be finally launched because we took your opinions into consideration to make a great product for you. We might work slow but we do it very steadily and thoughtfully. To answer to your question, the AP60II, AP60Pro and AP200 do support APTx but ONLY FOR SENDING, we are still working on the receiving part with the tech team.

9. kenloveme
    @Luhar You could also use a small Xmas hat for the red AP80 and there goes your social media post haha!

10. rhmjmango
    Does the AP80 has a limitation in the number of files that can be played? In comparison to the Aune m1s that has a 10.000 file limit!

11. kenloveme
    As for now, the AP80 can read up to 15k songs but it will increase up to 20k. We will let you know when :)

12. cleg
    Just few photos…
    1-Main Pic.jpg
    4-Screen.jpg
    5-Rear.jpg
    6-Knob.jpg
    10-Stylish Shot.jpg

13. abitdeef

Great Dream Theater album! :) Are those all the same unit? Because some look kind of Grey- but hey the unit looks really nice in your pics.

Any chance on some quick thoughts on the sonics?

kenloveme likes this.
  14. cleg
    it's the same DAP, just from different angles. it's black, but front/back panels and sides reflect light in a different way, causing a bit of confusion

I'm uploading a big detailed video right now, but in short, for $115 this DAP is a clear winner in it's price range. Good neutral sound without any artificial accents, but being lively enough to be enjoyable :) I think it's closest rivals starts from $200

kenloveme, Luhar and abitdeef like this.
  15. abitdeef
    Nice thanks, was thinking about hiby R3 also but I won’t use the streaming and the screen looks pretty nice on the AP80 for its size. Glad I’m on board.

Luhar likes this.
First

Back
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Next

Last