1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Next

Last
  1. kenloveme
    @silverfishla Ap80 does support Aptx codec, no worries! :), you can see it when you set your earphones/headphones on Bluetooth mode. The A symbol on the top screen means the aptx is activated. But then it would depend on your headphone/earphone type and compatibility like @ExpatinJapan showed on different tests with different symbol like S :)

Kervsky likes this.
  2. okinear
    Looking forward to seeing the pics. Still wondering if the colored player will be fully colored (including the back) or if it will only affect the surrounding (back remaining black)?!?!

3. kenloveme
    @okinear the back will be fully colored as in the pictures shown by @chaiyuta :) (edit, my bad! Sorry!)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  4. kenloveme
    @Vimtoman Thanks for the kind words! We hope to reach even further! :D

5. okinear
    Ok, fully colored, got it... as in chaiyuta's pics :wink:

kenloveme likes this.
  6. kenloveme
    Just edited haha, my bad! :p

7. Luhar
    Just saw the email for the red color... When are you guys planning to start shipping? :)

8. kenloveme
    @Luhar We should be shipping on November as planned :)

9. FSTOP
    Dang it, people. And it looked sooooo nice in that Blue! Waaaaaah ;(

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    kenloveme and BetterLate like this.
  10. FSTOP
    I agree, an alternate color for band on volume wheel and buttons looks really nice, esp. on black.

kenloveme likes this.
  11. xuyiguanyinsi
    half of the people picked red. Man.........never thought about this.

12. chaiyuta
    As I expected, the winner is definitely Red. Though I voted for Purple cause this is a rarely unique color for DAP. I've only seen only one Purple DAP model that is AK70 Limited just only one model. Well, colour is about subjective. I wish nobody blame on my taste.

P.S. Sorry the next one is Shanling M0.

13. FSTOP
    I also expected Red to win, from reading comments on Kickstarter page... But hoped i was wrong.

Now i am blue, but not the AP80.

Zachik, BetterLate and AndySocial like this.
  14. FSTOP
    Anyways--for testers, Ken...
    Regarding the volume wheel: I'm assuming its still a digital rotary input and not a true analog potentiometer correct? So there is no feel of the dial from low to high, but infinite turns?

15. CactusPete23
    Ken, Since you ONLY answer questions on this AP80 thread... Can you tell us IF each of the AP60, AP60II, the AP60PRO and the AP200 models, ACTUALLY can send or receive APTx as they were advertised? Some people in those threads are reporting that APTx is NOT supported by those devices. Surely it takes no effort to confirm whether those devices support APTx properly; And it should take no effort from your AP80 Marketing Campaign. I'm not sure if your position is customer support for Hidizs, or Only Marketing for the AP80; But surely someone from HIDIZS could take a day and answer questions about those devices, and the status of firmware updates.
    Saying "no one has time because everyone is working on the "new model"/AP80", kind of makes existing customers feel like you, and Hidizs, are ending support for them. And that is not a good feeling for customers to have.

cazone likes this.
First

Back
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Next

Last