1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. Ghost_1
    I hope you’re right and Hidizs did release the DH1000 right after so maybe they are just busy. Like you I pretty much use my AP200 as a dedicated DAP only now. Nothing I did could improve anything musically, including trying different apps. I think my only grip with using the AP200 as a DAP only is that after using the Hiby Music app on my phone the AP200 looks and options wise feels dated. Lol

2. xuyiguanyinsi
    Do you know when will they launch it? I assume it's very soon.

3. IryxBRO
    Yep, it is coming soon. Usually, Hidizs sharing the spec page short prior to launching the product. So, I'd bet that it is a matter of weeks. But I'd ask.

4. technobear
    I'm wondering if this iteration of Hiby OS will sort the library by 'Album Artist'?

That feature won't be on the Shanling M0 to start with (but may come later). It's already on the Onkyo and Pioneer players.

5. IryxBRO
    Hidizs says that expected launch period is early June.

6. IryxBRO
  7. xuyiguanyinsi
  8. IryxBRO
    I hope so, I cannot tell for sure when it is going to happen but I hope soon enough....

9. bsoplinger
    Massdrop still lists the AP60 Pro as shipping Monday. If that's true then that should mean Hidizs is free to finish up any final work on the AP80 so we'll hopefully see it soon.

10. IryxBRO
    I hope so....

11. IryxBRO
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  12. Johnclark
    Looking forward to see your review about the AP80!

13. IryxBRO
    Not a long way to go from now. Hopefully, I'd get the sample in one&half week from now and the release date should be as expected - early June.

14. IryxBRO
    Some news from Hidizs and AP80:

"Hidizs attended the Munich High-End Show 2018 in Germany in which we present the new AP80. Thanks to everyone who visited our booth at the fair and were amazed by the sound quality and size of the new AP80"

32456710_967722746739242_7957000719175778304_n.jpg

jant71 and actorlife like this.
  15. IryxBRO
    actorlife likes this.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last