AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Oct 3, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #3,241 of 4,614
There's room inside for the AP80 plus a set of iems?
Looks like a great solution. There's no access to the buttons and volume wheel? Can you share a pic of it with the clip on & AP80 inside?
Sorry for the crappy blurry pics I am shaking like hell today, Freakin lyme disease is killing me.

And no there is no room for an IEM set. A couple of tips not more. Obviously for some the real AP80 case with the band will be better. As for myself when I work outside or even at work I would hit the device too often so I really need something more sturdy. And this does it perfectly for me. I hope this help.

Have a good day.

(Mods: its the first time I post pictures here and I really hope I didn't break any rules here. I am sorry if I did.)

Edit: I just clicked ''post'' and I don't see my pictures, I just hope you will be able to see them, maybe they need to be verified in case I am a weirdo. If this doesn't work i will post them on another site and post the link here.

Attachments

• IMG_4782.JPG
    IMG_4782.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4783.JPG
    IMG_4783.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4781.JPG
    IMG_4781.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #3,242 of 4,614
Sorry for the crappy blurry pics I am shaking like hell today, Freakin lyme disease is killing me.

And no there is no room for an IEM set. A couple of tips not more. Obviously for some the real AP80 case with the band will be better. As for myself when I work outside or even at work I would hit the device too often so I really need something more sturdy. And this does it perfectly for me. I hope this help.

Have a good day.

(Mods: its the first time I post pictures here and I really hope I didn't break any rules here. I am sorry if I did.)

Edit: I just clicked ''post'' and I don't see my pictures, I just hope you will be able to see them, maybe they need to be verified in case I am a weirdo. If this doesn't work i will post them on another site and post the link here.

Sorry to hear about your illness man. Lyme is no fun at all :frowning2: Hope you have a swift recovery.

Pictures not showing here. No hurry or pressure. Take it easy and get well.

Oct 3, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #3,243 of 4,614
Can you examine the culprit tags and see what's causing the problem? Would be interesting to many of us to know this.

Honestly have no idea, the song's tags all look normal to me, nothing unusual (e.g. unintelligible Chinese characters).

Oct 3, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #3,247 of 4,614
Check your settings. There is a setting for lock volume knob.

Oct 6, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #3,254 of 4,614
Even so my REVIEW is focused on AP80 Copper, it also covers a lot of general AP80 functionality based on what I've tested and verified, and also lots of comparison and pair up examples so you can get a good idea how Copper sounds relative to Aluminum and other smaller and entry level DAPs in the same class.

hidizs-ap80-35.jpg

Oct 6, 2019 at 11:21 PM Post #3,255 of 4,614
Even so my REVIEW is focused on AP80 Copper, it also covers a lot of general AP80 functionality based on what I've tested and verified, and also lots of comparison and pair up examples so you can get a good idea how Copper sounds relative to Aluminum and other smaller and entry level DAPs in the same class.

Great review. Enjoyed it. Any comparison with Steel? 3 way comparison may be even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back