1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last
  1. kenloveme
    Great question! It is actually pronounced Hai-diz :D

2. buddhashenglong
    and thank you IryxBRO for the review, I skimmed it well right before I went over to Kickstarter.

kenloveme likes this.
  3. Shonen84
    #355 - Was just able to get on the Super Early Bird train! Only a handful left on this pledge level, looks like the Kickstarter is a success. Congratulations! Looking forward this - I'm very used to the warm, hissy Sony DAPs - will be interesting to compare with a cleaner output ^_^

4. kenloveme
    @Shonen84 Thanks a lot for supporting our AP80! Yeah it seems like it and it is all thanks to you guys! We wouldn't have made it without your super support! You will be able to compare it and put it warm and you will see the real difference with out DAP compared to Sony's :D

Shonen84 likes this.
  5. Haden2866
    Hi @kenloveme, congrats on funding so quickly and bringing such a high-quality little player to this end of the market.
    I have pledged as a Super Early Bird. Can I pledge again for a second player? These will be for my kids.

6. solopedro
    I am also in, from Spain... nº 402

7. FunctionalDoc
    Just passed the $50,000 US dollar mark . Great launch on a product.

8. kenloveme
    @Haden2866 Thanks for backing us up! Although KS doesn't allow one account pledge with multiple perks, but you can always add the extra money for the extra orders into your current pledge, after doing that, send us a message about the details of your orders. And we will update your order manually. :wink:

9. kenloveme
    @solopedro Muchas gracias para ayudar nosotros! :D espero que vas a quierer AP80 mucho! :D

10. kenloveme
    @FunctionalDoc Thank you very much! It is thanks to you guys for your support that we are reaching these milestones very fast!

11. Haden2866
    Thanks. I have done as you suggested and will message you when I receive my pledge number from Kickstarter.

kenloveme likes this.
  12. kenloveme
    @Haden2866 Perfect! :) keep me updated!

13. CactusPete23
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

14. kenloveme
    @CactusPete23 You are very welcome! :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

15. abitdeef
    How did you pick your colour already? Mine didn’t give me a choice.

First

Back
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next

Last