1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
Next

Last
  1. Sonnycz
    The player plays in repeat mode despite being set to random mode only. How do I set it to play album in random mode and then STOP ???

2. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    Doesn't it come set as not playing through albums? play an album then turn on random?

3. j4100
    Well, well, well. I got a shipping notification this morning. My AP80 is now in Hong Kong.

4. Sonnycz

I tried that. If random mode is set, the album goes on repeat no matter what.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  5. Vimtoman

They have some great user names on that thread.

These are google translated.

The wind blows the skirt and looks at him.
    Pair of haha devils
    Playing the piano can't stop

j4100 likes this.
  6. tronth
    So guys, those of you who already have it, how is the build quality? seems like a strong and long lasting device?

And, about battery life, how many hours are you getting?

7. tronth
    Guys have you seen the new Fiio m6? how doest it compare to the AP-80?

8. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    I think the build quality is good, and with a case it won't break Unless something really bad happens.
    battery life is really good, I haven't measured it fully yet, will do that soon

9. Winterheim
    When I'm in the office, my DAP is usually near a USB port so I haven't really gotten around to trying out the full extent of its battery life. I can vaguely recall the battery lasting me an entire workshift with battery to spare with the bluetooth turned off.

I've just slapped on a bigger SDcard on it formatted in exFAT and it's working fine. But I'm keeping my eye on that Fiio M6. That WiFi and Spotify support are a big plus for me. Bit of a price difference compared to the AP80 but with the response rate and support of Fiio, it's almost a no-contest.

I heard that the M6's DAC is also often found on mid-tier DAPs. Just wondering how it compares to the AP80's.

10. silverfishla
    I’ve been getting a random silence glitch (like a pause for a second) every now and then....

11. AndySocial
    Wired, or bluetooth?

12. silverfishla
    Wired. Trying to figure out what it is that’s causing it. It’s random and not that often. I’ll free up some space on my 256gb card and see if that helps, but I can’t make it happen, so I’ll just have to be patient to see if it disappears.

13. kapitanbasa
    upload_2019-1-8_12-5-42.png
    Is this normal, I'm downloading the AP80 USB DAC drivers but PC detects something in it as a virus?

14. Winterheim
    I'm on Win10 and I'm able to use the AP80 as a DAC but I don't recall having had to install drivers.

15. silverfishla
    Add this to the list of wants...long press on Artist’s name to play all of that artist’s songs. Right now you can only play by folder.

First

Back
152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
Next

Last