Anyone tried AGPtek players ?
Feb 14, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #61 of 77
Yes this jukebox mp3 as 128gb ... i have been loading lots of my cds onto it , in the order i know where i can find them, as in music file it only shows the normal 4000 songs... But in the broswer folders the cds liad up in the order i out them on.... Abd so far so good.... worth the £72...

Feb 14, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #62 of 77
Hi I'm planning to buy a music player, a budget one. I'm ready to spend 30-50 euros on it. thats all :) can you people help me? 

My requirements are decent battery life (15hrs or more), expandable storage (to at least 64gb) and obviously good sound quality for the money. I don't need BT. I already have a FiiO E11k so weak output is not a problem.

In amazon.de I find many AGPtek players. But I don't find much technical reviews about them. After searching places I have decided on AGPtek B05 or even the cheaper M20. So, is it good to choose between these two? If not please suggest me some good player within my budget.

Feb 14, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #63 of 77
Hi I'm planning to buy a music player, a budget one. I'm ready to spend 30-50 euros on it. thats all :) can you people help me? 

My requirements are decent battery life (15hrs or more), expandable storage (to at least 64gb) and obviously good sound quality for the money. I don't need BT. I already have a FiiO E11k so weak output is not a problem.

In amazon.de I find many AGPtek players. But I don't find much technical reviews about them. After searching places I have decided on AGPtek B05 or even the cheaper M20. So, is it good to choose between these two? If not please suggest me some good player within my budget.

The AGPtEK m20 is the Benjie S5 and the AGPtEK m07 is the benjie k9 I've got the Benjie k9 and it delivers what you want. A number of other AGPtEKs are Ruizu models. Of those, I really liked the B03 when I had it. The new AGPtEK rocker is a bit more expensive but claims to deliver a lot more. It's a Benjie T6. Look for the Benjie threads for a number of reviews of these; there is one odd, bad review of the K9 mixed in this, but it's way off base according to my experience. If you're shopping on Amazon, search for Benjie as well as AGPtEK. Sometimes you can find a good price under the different brand names.

Feb 15, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #64 of 77
hi Mr.wastan,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I too saw them. I liked the M20; do you have any idea about the B05? I couldn't find the Benjie equivalent. I think it has the spec. of Benjie X1, which also doesn't have reviews yet. ROCKER is not yet available in amazon.de, so I have dropped it out as of now.

Thanks. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #65 of 77
Yes this jukebox mp3 as 128gb ... i have been loading lots of my cds onto it , in the order i know where i can find them, as in music file it only shows the normal 4000 songs... But in the broswer folders the cds liad up in the order i out them on.... Abd so far so good.... worth the £72...

Argos uk , now down to £65 ,. Deal.

Feb 15, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #66 of 77
hi Mr.wastan

Thanks for your reply. Yes I too saw them. I liked the M20; do you have any idea about the B05? I couldn't find the Benjie equivalent. I think it has the spec. of Benjie X1, which also doesn't have reviews yet. ROCKER is not yet available in amazon.de, so I have dropped it out as of now.

Thanks. :)  
afraid I've never looked at that model.

Feb 16, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #68 of 77

Today it's vanished from their web site but it's still available at a couple of stores via their ebay listings ( 64.99 ).

I'm now wondering if they have dropped it like a hot potato due to there being some sort of problem with it. ( ? )

Feb 16, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #69 of 77
Correct yes irs gone ? I did look on the ebay argos site but couldnt find any. They were never worth 100.but for 60, 70, they are ok..i also have the Agptek Imp, very simaler players.On the outside... This is not bad, eady to load up , i have 800 cd on now still loading up., sounds just like the imp to..not tried Bluetooth yet. Expect battery life to be as good as the imp too....Any problems ill just get my money back..wellvworth it to store all your fav music...ilkvbe getting the new agptek rocker also when it comes out on amazon

Feb 16, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #70 of 77
Sorry for silly text coming out wrong.Think Argos own acoustic solutions.and would say its only a small market, also they now pushing the new sony A35......dont think the player is going to be a bad one..
People tend to just there phones, iphone, iplayer, rather than a Chinese copy.....

Feb 17, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #71 of 77

Today it's vanished from their web site but it's still available at a couple of stores via their ebay listings ( 64.99 ).

I'm now wondering if they have dropped it like a hot potato due to there being some sort of problem with it. ( ? )

Ooops !

I bought one today from the second nearest Argos to me. When I opened it up I saw it doesn't have a card slot at all. My silly fault for not being more vigilant I suppose. I thought  I saw a photo of one showing a cover over a card slot.

I'm currently copying a 20gig folder of files on to it but it's going quite slowly ( about 2.5 meg per second ). My first concern is that if the internal memory develops a fault or otherwise becomes invisible to the PC, the whole player will be a brick. I almost always use a card reader with players and have not been much fussed about how big the internal memory is. As I've never had a card bigger than 64gig, I was drawn by the massive capacity of this relatively cheap player that I already expect to like the sound of because I have an IMP and I like the way that sounds.

The BT is almost irrelevant to me. My limited experience so far with BT has not sounded good.

Feb 17, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #72 of 77
No , lol no extra sd slot....just 128gb memory.... iv loaded about 800 cds so far, all going good... thinking of also getting the new agptek rocker out today amazon uk, about £69. Thing is got to then pick up a card, around 128gb, not cheap.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #73 of 77
Thankfully down to £49 amazon uk now, Agptek rocker..

Apr 2, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #75 of 77
I have Ruizu X02, Agptek A20 and Agptek B03 and XDuoo X2.

Ruziu X02 (camo) is cheapest one, designed for Asia market not EU. 70h battery and sound ok but lacks bass, UI a bit complicated but not much.

Agptek A20 - same company different band name for Europe market. Boxed. It's 2mm bigger, sounds like 20%-30% more bass, overall better quality, more buttons, UI cleaner. A little bit better look than X02 camo.

Agptek B03 - is massive difference for me. I Iike hiphop/rap and with Rock Zircon this one is on par with XDuoo X2, sound a bit different for sure but bass is THERE and is GOOD if not better. Both I use EQ. Thanks to that forum I decided to buy second AGPTEK because first one A20 didn't have enough bass for me and I don't regret I took risk read comment from "EmPathWalker" and what I can say? Player is amazing. Battery life is less but who care if XDuoo, FiiO X1 have approx. 12h :)))

XDuoo X2 - plenty bass, hard to read in daylight, sensitive to vibrations, mounted to my ZX10R Ninja handlebar first one survived only 4 weeks. Second one I put on steering damper with 1cm foam under and now no issues but still prefer AGPTEK B03 - cheaper and more battery life, support playlists and sounds similar in term of bass to XDuoo X2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back