Anyone sent your Silver Dragon for repair?
May 4, 2007 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

palchiu

500+ Head-Fier
Dear All,

Does anyone sent your Silver Dragon for cable repair?

My SD was sent back to Moon-Audio since Nov.06, but still not complete repair.

Thanks!

Pal

May 4, 2007 at 3:02 PM Post #4 of 27
Thanks for your inputs.

Yes, last time I've got Drew's mail is one month ago. I know what's the problem he have.

But I want to know is there anyone has the same question with mine, no cable is really distracted me.
frown.gif

May 4, 2007 at 5:23 PM Post #5 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by palchiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear All,

Does anyone sent your Silver Dragon for cable repair?

My SD was sent back to Moon-Audio since Nov.06, but still not complete repair.

Thanks!

Pal

Yes, I sent mine back some time ago. It took a couple of months for repair as I recall, maybe 6 weeks, but Drew sent me a replacement cable in the interim. I would email him and ask him to send you a replacement to use in the interim until it's repaired. I also recall something about the fact that he does not do some of the repairs himself, but has to send them out, and they do them in groups or something.

Jul 5, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #8 of 27
Wow. Terrifying. I was thinking about having some of my cables reterminated. Well if it takes that long then it must mean he gets a lot of business which means his stuff's in demand which probably means its good right? Maybe it works out. That's the view I take with Singlepower... luckily lots of other gear to use in the meantime makes the wait more liveable.

Maybe try out another cable meanwhile ? ;p Lots of different flavors out there. [AK]Zip has good turn around time (though he is on vacation right now). I have all 3 Moon Audio cables with my Qualias but that doesn't stop me from seeking out other flavors
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #10 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I sent mine back some time ago. It took a couple of months for repair as I recall, maybe 6 weeks, but Drew sent me a replacement cable in the interim. I would email him and ask him to send you a replacement to use in the interim until it's repaired. I also recall something about the fact that he does not do some of the repairs himself, but has to send them out, and they do them in groups or something.

PhilS, is yours repair done?

Thanks!

Best,

Pal

Aug 3, 2007 at 5:24 AM Post #11 of 27
Yes, it was fixed some time ago, and then I sold it. The repair was very good though, and it really ended up not taking too long.

Aug 3, 2007 at 8:48 AM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, it was fixed some time ago, and then I sold it. The repair was very good though, and it really ended up not taking too long.

PhilS, Thanks your info!

lol drew, I need cablesssss.....
rolleyes.gif

Aug 3, 2007 at 1:06 PM Post #13 of 27
a sent drew an email a couple of days ago and got a response within 24 hrs. you should be able to get some sort of status from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back