Anyone read online webcomics?
May 6, 2006 at 6:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

themanster

Head-Fier
My favourite one is Penny Arcade. The drawings are pretty good and its really funny, but not really for kids though.

Anyone have any webcomics they would recommend?

May 6, 2006 at 9:26 AM Post #3 of 20
I highly recommend Achewood, although it can be a bit hard to get into. You really have to start reading it from the beginning to get to know the characters.

May 6, 2006 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 20
I used to love reading CTRL-ALT-DEL comics, but somehow I didn't find the time to do this anymore.

May 6, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 20
Woo! I love all the comics already mentioned, but my favorites are Questionable Content, Overcompensating, Sinfest, Dinosaur Comics, and Misfile. I read a whole ton everyday, and my other favorites include Sam & Fuzzy, Scary Go Round, Cat and Girl, Sore Thumbs, Goats, MegaTokyo, Diesel Sweeties, Bunny, OOTS, Mac Hall, Real Life Comics, Adventurers!, Devil's Panties...and many more. I'd recommend all of these, though!

May 6, 2006 at 12:59 PM Post #6 of 20
devils panties sounds interesting
smily_headphones1.gif

May 6, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #11 of 20
I'm following :

- The Order of the Stick
- Atland
- Ctrl Alt Delete
- Penny Arcade
- Flintlocke
- The Gods of Arr-Kelan
- Nodwick
- Full Frontal Nerdity

May 6, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #13 of 20
[size=medium]ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD ACHEWOOD [/size]

May 6, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #14 of 20
I read Bigger Than Cheeses, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Chugworth Academy, The Order of the Stick, Least I Could Do, User Friendly, Penny Arcade, and MegaTokyo. Just keep them all in a folder of my Firefox Toolbar, Middle Click on said folder, and read them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back