Anyone purchased from juno.co.uk?
Nov 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

doty

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, am looking to purchase a sennheiser headphone from Juno.co.uk. Wonder are they authorized dealer in the UK? Or is there any other site to recommend? Thanks!

Nov 13, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi there

I can't say that I've ordered any headphones (or any hardware actually) from Juno, but I can say that I've ordered vinyl from them for something like 12 years and never had anything but the best service. No damaged vinyls, nothing missing in my order and all delivered pretty much the next day. I have friends who've ordered stuff like Final Scratch from them and had no issues.

If you check a product page, e.g. http://www.juno.co.uk/products/sennheiser-hd25-aluminium-headphones-25th-anniversary-edition/494072-01/ - you'll see a 'Sennheiser authorised dealer' image on the right-hand side of the page, just below half way.

I've only just registered so you're well within your rights to suspect what I've said - I know I would! I have no interest in boosting their reputation (to be honest they don't need me to do that) and if there's something cheaper elsewhere (e.g. Amazon) I'll go with that option. Indeed, I bought my own decks package all those years ago from decks.co.uk as they offered a better deal at the time.

I actually registered as I'm looking to get some headphones for Christmas and saw this thread with no answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back