Anyone looking forwad to Call of Duty 4?
Nov 7, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #17 of 21
Played for about 3hrs last night. Pretty impressed so far... gameplay is great and graphics are big wow factor! I'm playing on the second to last difficulty and I wish it was a little harder but maybe the last one will fit the bill.

Right now I'm on the level where you are providing air support... hot damn this looks so real!!!

Nov 9, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #18 of 21
I just got a PS3 and was thinking about getting "take a dooty 3".

Are there still alot of people playing this game online.

I want to try out playing this game with other people.

Should I buy a headset before I buy this game?

Nov 9, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Crysis from the demo it seem, beside the graphic is as crappy in term of gameplay as the first one. They should hire some military guy just to get it more realistic, because the acting look stupid, like the first one.

I enjoyed COD4 demo a lot though. I think this is a comback since COD Offensive Untied, the last one I enjoyed.

What exactly is crappy about Crysis? At least it's fairly open-ended gameplay, where you can sneak around and accomplish objectives in stealth or go in guns-blazing and act like Rambo.

COD4 is just the same old rubbish as the other games - kill five hundred guys (they often respawn), go where they tell you, wait for the scripted event, rinse and repeat. Hell, even half of the incoming enemy grenades are scripted. It may look good and run well, but this formula just bores me to tears. And COD4 graphics have nothing on Crysis, either.

Nov 10, 2007 at 11:16 AM Post #20 of 21
Wah? where'd 1942 go?
blink.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 1:14 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
COD4 is looking sooo good.

Hopefully retail is harder though, even on veteran it was a cinch.

I need an 8-series card now though, to replace my sad 7900GS.

Haha yeah I got a 7900GS too, it struggles on all the new games I throw at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back