Anyone live in/near London, UK? Quick question
Mar 10, 2006 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

gundam91

500+ Head-Fier
I'll be flying into London this Saturday and will be spending two months working there. Can somebody tell me what the weather is usually like this time of the year, and what to wear? Thick jackets? Sweathers? I'm from California.

Mar 10, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #2 of 9
you're gonna love the weather
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:38 PM Post #4 of 9
It's pretty cool atm, I'm just getting away with a thickish jumper and that's it, but considering you're from Cali, You should bring a coat... a waterproof one at that, the weather is pretty tempremental over here lol
In a few months it should be nice and warm though..
Basically, bring clothing for all types of weather if I were you!
-Dom

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:46 PM Post #5 of 9
It is freezing the temp is about 5 degrees Celsuis and there is a cutting wind making it worse

Location St James Square London
mad.gif

But it does get better we are going through a cold spell or as some people call it winter

Mar 10, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #7 of 9
im in north london, but from australia. i wear light jumper and a water proof coat, its been very wet atm.

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #9 of 9
It's Brass Monkey weather. A phrase that has always intrigued me it has to be said. Unfortunately I commute between here and a much more agreeable locale on a regular basis so I'm always in a state of not getting quite used to having the same outside temperature as my fridge.

Coat, scarf would be advisable. I would also suggest circumaural headphones
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back