Anyone know where to demo headphones with online retailers?
Jul 31, 2022 at 5:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dutch1Schaefer

Head-Fier
Trying to find some retailers that will let you put down a security deposit to demo and try some headphones out for a week or 2 and return them and get your deposit back, Is that even a thing?

Thanks

Jul 31, 2022 at 9:42 AM Post #2 of 5
The Cable Co lets you demo headphones--there is a small fee but I "think" you can apply it towards a purchase:

https://www.thecableco.com/cable/index/borrowform

Never done it personally because CanJam, but you can call them and find out more details.

Jul 31, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #3 of 5
Aug 1, 2022 at 4:45 AM Post #4 of 5
Also if in the UK. Also getting harder to hear headphones too. But just to let you know Richer Sounds do let you book up in store where you live to have a decent listen. I'll find out if you can pay a deposit and take them home. Richer sounds do sell on amazon UK too. Now amazon do let you return headphones easy enough....,Not all amazon market sellers do. I'm going into richer sounds this week as I booked a slot to check out the Meze99 classics and a couple of Focal.

Aug 1, 2022 at 4:46 AM Post #5 of 5
Also if in the UK. Also getting harder to hear headphones too. But just to let you know Richer Sounds do let you book up in store where you live to have a decent listen. I'll find out if you can pay a deposit and take them home. Richer sounds do sell on amazon UK too. Now amazon do let you return headphones easy enough....,Not all amazon market sellers do. I'm going into richer sounds this week as I booked a slot to check out the Meze99 classics and a couple of Focal.

I’m actually in US, the Meze 99c are great for the price I love mine, these scale really well with cable upgrade. Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back