Anyone know any good European online stores???
Oct 25, 2005 at 2:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

technetium

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there all you fellow european head-fi´ers

I really like to know, if there are any that know some good european online stores?

I am looking for:
A decent range of products (AKG, ATH...)
Good Prices (off course)
Service (they actually answer your mails)

I would really be pleased if anyone also had some experience with the stores and would post it.

Oct 25, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #2 of 25
Oh its hard too be an Head-fi’er in Europe… It hurts my pocket almost twice as much as an American when I buy a pair of headphones.

I paid 176 dollars for my SR80, in the us they only cost 99…

But now I will stop complaining about how unfortunate wee are
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium
Hi there all you fellow european head-fi´ers

I really like to know, if there are any that know some good european online stores?

I am looking for:
A decent range of products (AKG, ATH...)
Good Prices (off course)
Service (they actually answer your mails)

I would really be pleased if anyone also had some experience with the stores and would post it.

I purchased my HD600s and my Denon cdp from Hifinesse in Germany. .

Regards,

L.

Oct 25, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #7 of 25
Jan Meier is on top of my list. for good customer service for starters. I think he might be selling more than what's been displayed on his site. Just ask to see if he can sell you the stuff you want.

I've had a good experiance with Thomann.de

Oct 25, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #8 of 25
As already mentioned, Meier-Audio is also on the top of my list because of the best customer service and fastest delivery you'll ever find. I also second www.bluetin.com because they're much cheaper than audiocubes. And as Lisa said, www.thomann.de is pretty reliable, has a huge sortiment of everything pro audio and more, and has good prices, too.

For cheap Beyerdynamic headphones: www.cyberport.de (unbeatable prices). I got the Beyerdynamic DT 660 for 100€ from there. They also have very low prices on AKG.

Oct 25, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 25
Nice

I have allready ordered things from thomann (some sennheiser 414 pads), and I have been on bluetin´s site before, I have never heard about cyperport.de though.

Any more?

Oct 26, 2005 at 6:08 AM Post #11 of 25
bumpedi bump bump
eggosmile.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 8:53 AM Post #12 of 25
I've had two good experiences ordering from Dutch sellers (the Dutch seem to be serious about their hifi). Here's a place I haven't ordered from but which looks interesting. Link to headphones priced in guilders (I believe). Try calling them: be courteous and friendly if you're an English-speaker.

http://www.hobo.nl/

> go to Assortment > Hoofdtelefoons (27)

Oct 26, 2005 at 9:06 AM Post #13 of 25
www.zarsen.de

Very cheap but it can also be very slow. I bought my HD650's from there and waited for them over a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back