Anyone interested in purchasing FX700 together to get lower price (kinda a small group buy)
Aug 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

moonsurf

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I was interested in a pair of JVC HA-FX700 after reading all good reviews about it, but I was hesitant to order one due to the fact I have to pay some kind of handling fees (usually hefty) in order to bring it to U.S.  I was contacting a reputable Japanese distributor (I'm not sure I can mention their name yet, I will after checking with them first), and I was told they will accept $315 per a pair of FX700 if two or more people orders together.  I just checked the email.  So, I'm not sure if they meant to ship to separate address or not yet, but I will check that.  However, I think if there are more than 2 people, say 5 or more, I think they might throw even more discounts.  Well, that's just my thought, but I thought it's worth asking.  So, if there is anyone, beside me, interested in getting a pair of FX700 for a good price, will you PM me?  I will check PM later in the evening, and send an email to that company accordingly.  Thanks.

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #5 of 7
Plus I think group-buys aren't permitted here unless it's sponsored by a Member of the Trade here.

Doing it on your own "time" is another story but then it becomes more of a hassle then a convenience. 

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #6 of 7
You are better off buying them at amazon.jp (they accept US cards) and then using tenso forwarding service for about 20 bucks, the total cost comes to 280$. More info here

Aug 4, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
You are better off buying them at amazon.jp (they accept US cards) and then using tenso forwarding service for about 20 bucks, the total cost comes to 280$. More info here

I see!  Thank you for the great information!  No wonder no one is interested.  For awhile, I thought I found a good price :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back