Anyone here try the Sivga SV007? opinions?
Sep 24, 2018 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

aceofpilots

New Head-Fier
So its my first time buying real headphones.

I'd primarily be using them for gaming, movies, and music on my PC but also will be using them out and about.

I'm not familiar with "chi-fi"

I asked around on reddit and a few people recommended them and they do look nice being wood and all.

But I always cared more about quality over aesthetics.

I'm a bit more familiar with brands like ATH or Sennheiser so I was thinking of ATH M40x. M50x, or the Senn HD 589

I'm open to suggestions but if anyones tried the Sivga SV007, I'd like some input and opinions on them if they're worth the $90.

My price range is $90-$120

Oct 16, 2021 at 1:04 PM Post #3 of 3
So its my first time buying real headphones.

I'd primarily be using them for gaming, movies, and music on my PC but also will be using them out and about.

I'm not familiar with "chi-fi"

I asked around on reddit and a few people recommended them and they do look nice being wood and all.

But I always cared more about quality over aesthetics.

I'm a bit more familiar with brands like ATH or Sennheiser so I was thinking of ATH M40x. M50x, or the Senn HD 589

I'm open to suggestions but if anyones tried the Sivga SV007, I'd like some input and opinions on them if they're worth the $90.

My price range is $90-$120
I bought mine used on ebay for $61 and for that price I have nothing to complain about since they are not $200 headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back