Anyone here agrees this is the Greatest music ever created? its called "Dazzle Me" from Déjá Vu!!!
Nov 24, 2008 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

john5220

Banned
There is a scene from Déjá Vu with Denzel Washington where he was looking into the girl eyes when the time machine thingy zoomed in and she started staring at Denzel as if he was right there infront her in real. And it had this music playing. Was called "Dazzle me"

YouTube - Déjá Vu

starts from 1:20 you can hear its beauty from there.

Was like if Time Froze and I mean literally if you watched this movie you would know.
smily_headphones1.gif

I bought this Album original and I plan to run this song on a Asus Xonar DX and a Audio technica ATH M50.

I am hoping to get good results since its a studio monitor
L3000.gif

Denzel ROCKS!!!!
happy_face1.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #2 of 19
Was a good movie, but the music didn't stick, I don't remember any of it. That youtube clip doesn't even ring a bell sorry
frown.gif

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence, The Last Emperor and The Sheltering Sky, all from the album 1996 by Ryuichi Sakamoto, are something that in my opinion could very well be the best music ever composed
regular_smile .gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #5 of 19
Well I don't like that particular piece, I like Hans though, the Gladiator theme, Now We Are Free is my favourite from him
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #6 of 19
Hehe, who are you trying to fool, we both know that Fallout 2 is the best RPG created by mankind!
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #7 of 19
LOL hahaha yeah we are free gladiator ROCKS totally I agree. lol

But Chrono Cross is the only Console style RPG in the world to have gotten a Perfect 10/10 Score on gamespot.

Chrono Cross for PlayStation Review - PlayStation Chrono Cross Review

The other to get 10 / 10 perfect score was Zelda Ocarina of Time, Soul Calibur and Tony hawk pro skater 3.

Only 4 of its kind to ever receive perfect 10 score
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by john5220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is a scene from Déjá Vu with Denzel Washington where he was looking into the girl eyes when the time machine thingy zoomed in and she started staring at Denzel as if he was right there infront her in real. And it had this music playing. Was called "Dazzle me"

YouTube - Déjá Vu

Was like if Time Froze and I mean literally if you watched this movie you would know.
smily_headphones1.gif

I bought this Album original and I plan to run this song on a Asus Xonar DX and a Audio technica ATH M50.

L3000.gif

Denzel ROCKS!!!!
happy_face1.gif

While the music is pleasant, it certainly is not the greatest music ever created, IMO. To hear some music that probably would be considered to be among the greatest music every created, I suggest you start by listening to some of the Mozart Symphonies.

Nov 24, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pinna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While the music is pleasant, it certainly is not the most beautiful music I've ever heard.

Man I am a sucker for movie sound tracks. But of them all this is unlike anything I ever heard.

I do not like to much instruments playing at a time I like it peaceful like this. Beautiful and pleasant.
popcorn.gif

OOOW damn this is so beautiful you should hear it in MP3 or CD Quality.

But really the only very pleasant part is from 1:20 that half of the song.
If you saw that movie I gotta hand it to Denzel he came good there. Great actor
smily_headphones1.gif
First time in my life I actually saw time in reality.

made me realize what it was like to truly fall in love at first site once again.
It was indeed beautiful if you ask me.

Nov 24, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #10 of 19
Oh I didn't know that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 was a RPG
rolleyes.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 8:39 AM Post #11 of 19
Nov 24, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #12 of 19
That was good but not so touching if u hear it without that scene playing..

If u wanna hear one of the best Instrumentals of a movie-based song then here :

First Love - Final Fantasy

close your eyes and enjoy the pure sound.

its pure Piano and nothing else.

Nov 24, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by john5220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YouTube - Déjá Vu

smily_headphones1.gif

L3000.gif

Denzel ROCKS!!!!
happy_face1.gif

No. I highly disagree that this is the "greatest music ever created"....

Nov 24, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buranko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The best music ever created?

Ending theme from Kannagi.
It gives me chill the first time i heard it.

YouTube - 産巣日ã®æ™‚ ã‹ã‚“ãªãŽED KANNAGI æ*Œè© žã€€èª¬æ˜Žæ–‡ä»˜

Very good melody... very good, it has... sort of "soul" i might say -- well there's a vocalist however, if the melody replaced by instrument (violin or such) it'll be a great music as well.

dunno can you count that in or not xD

I listened to it but I did not really like it to much instruments playing at the same time. I prefer The Warriors Blues theme of Aoshi Shinomori from Rurouni Kenshin Hitokiri Battosai the slasher

And this my friends is indeed the single greatest music ever created.
smily_headphones1.gif

twySlaBV4eU

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Shinomori_Aoshi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back