Anyone heard of Goldring headphones
Mar 11, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61
The site i looked at wants $123.00 for the DR150's and that includes shipping to the US. Goldring is a well established company that is most well known for turntables and cartridges. They did make a pair of headphones in the early seventies. I may have to order a pair and give 'em a go. Detachable cord too. Easy recable!

Yeah... I'm going to need you to write a review when you get them...
biggrin.gif

-Angler
etysmile.gif

Mar 11, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #17 of 27
yes please.... review please!!!

I've got a friend going over to UK in Oct... if its really good.. will probably ask him to bring back a pair for me..

must say it again.. review please...
icon10.gif

Mar 12, 2006 at 2:58 PM Post #19 of 27
That's great news!!!! I kinda new here.. so do i look out for your review in the headphone review section or where do you guys normally post it??

Mar 12, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #20 of 27
This is the section to look for it. Again, i'm quite busy with work at the moment, so give me some time. Hmmm hope they're gonna be low cost wonder cans! Ya never know!

Mar 22, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

OK guys, just ordered these today. I ordered the 150's. Not sure how long it'll take for them to get them shipped to me. I'll keep you posted.

Can't wait to hear your review.

-Angler
etysmile.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:06 AM Post #24 of 27
Quite frankly, they look a little ugly. They look quite Sennheisery as well?! I'm stubborn aren't I?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 4, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #25 of 27
Got 'em in today. Did a first impressions review earlier today. These are definately a bargain! I'm really enjoying these! I'll hold off on a formal review until i can do some more listening and burn in. Read my earlier post "Goldring DR 150's first impressions".

Apr 4, 2006 at 6:50 PM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Got 'em in today. Did a first impressions review earlier today. These are definately a bargain! I'm really enjoying these! I'll hold off on a formal review until i can do some more listening and burn in. Read my earlier post "Goldring DR 150's first impressions".

Very nice. I can't wait for the full review.

-Angler
600smile.gif

Apr 4, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #27 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Ooh those look comfey... like a senn-beyer mix

I thought the same thing lol. They look real nice, they remind me of 595's. Someone should reveiw them and see if they sound decent.
edit:Just noticed theres already a first impressions thread up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back