1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

anyone have this issue with their hd668b?

1. Vazquez
    my left ear cup has been making a weird noise and so has the right but it isnt as bad as the left. so i shined some light from the out side of the cup to the inside and i noticed a very skeletal like soonge material that the cup presses onto. does anyone have a problem with that sponge making a loud noise when ever you move your head around or press on the larger part of the cup? i really love these headphones but this noise is extremely irritating. i dont really want to ship these out and get a new pair and risk having the same problem assuming they would even ship out another pair. i was thinking of pulling the sponge out but i dont know what i could place in there with ease to replace it. 

2. antonm07
    The ones I have are fine. They're about 1 year old

3. Vazquez
    i wish i knew how to pop the plastic cover that is over the driver off so i can reach it but it im scared i might break something. i guess ill try to return these and hope for the best