Anyone has tried any of the snugs.com custom earphones?
Jul 18, 2018 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MaKa13

New Head-Fier
I am looking to get a new running earphone and came across the snugs.com offerings in which they can make a custom fitting tip for some of the more common earphones, e.g Air Pods, etc. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with them or their products.

Jul 19, 2018 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 3
I had some tips made for a pair of shure 846s found the fitting once received to be awful. Then only gave me 10 days to try and resolve - gave up and went to my local audiologist to have a custome set of ear tips made that fitted. I would suggest ring round your local audiologist most will make custom eartips for most headphones and would be far cheaper than snugs. Mine ended up costing 1/3rd the price that sings charged including ear impressions.

Sep 11, 2019 at 3:19 AM Post #3 of 3
Same experience hear, I had some made for Sure 535's and they where loos. I also tried to use one of their offers and found they where quoting Ex'VAT prices. so the cost was actual 20% more than advertised. I don't like suppliers who are deceptive by omission. So while I would love a good pair of costume ear tips I wont be getting them from Snugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back