Anyone from the Philippines here?
Jun 26, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #391 of 589
Andito ba yung mga umorder sa FlipEars?
Balita ko yung sa isa parating na ah. Sunday yata makukuha.

Anyway just curious if they will be posting about FlipEars here at Head-fi. It might create some interest on our local CIEMs, and I'm not sure if Mr. Sales and his company is prepared with catering to international customers.

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #392 of 589
galing! let's support local talent!

gano katagal bago makuha yung order? 15k for a triple driver, is reasonable - the next ciem manufacturer that i know na nag o-offer ng same price range is AAW. 

how does the triple driver sound?

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #393 of 589
Good to see you here!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

mmm......he he he......malungkot duon kung minsan.  Nag-migrate na yata ngayon araw to the new system (Xenforo) .  Hindi ako maka-pag log-in. Sana Tapatalk-friendly.  (It gets lonely over at the other forum. They've started migrating into the new system to Xenforo. I have log-in problems and hopefully,  it is Tapatalk-friendly). 

Jun 27, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #394 of 589

mmm......he he he......malungkot duon kung minsan.  Nag-migrate na yata ngayon araw to the new system (Xenforo) .  Hindi ako maka-pag log-in. Sana Tapatalk-friendly.  (It gets lonely over at the other forum. They've started migrating into the new system to Xenforo. I have log-in problems and hopefully,  it is Tapatalk-friendly). 

Yup, can't log-in also. Hope the migrate's good!

Jun 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #396 of 589
mmm......somewhat interested in getting Flipears ciem. Looking at their FB page. According to them, the turnaround time is 30 days. I wish they'd post some more info about their products so we'll have some idea of what to expect. The wood shell looks interesting and the choice of what looks like mmcx is a solid decision. Ano kaya, i-go???

Jun 27, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #399 of 589

Able to share this forum you guys are talking about? 
biggrin.gif

It's PhilMUG. 
smile.gif

mmm......somewhat interested in getting Flipears ciem. Looking at their FB page. According to them, the turnaround time is 30 days. I wish they'd post some more info about their products so we'll have some idea of what to expect. The wood shell looks interesting and the choice of what looks like mmcx is a solid decision. Ano kaya, i-go???

Get one!!! Hahaha. Actually the wood shell is still made of acrylic. Nagmukha lang talagang wood. I am not 100% sure ah pero I've read somewhere (TPC HeadFi group yata) na acrylic nga yun.

As for configuration, I wonder what you'll choose. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 28, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #401 of 589
Mmm.....no reshell yet. It is all-new ciem with the usual customization work on the shell. Just noticed on Flipears FB: One of the photos show a Rapid Shape 3D printer from Germany. To follow: Digital ear impressions??? That would be cutting-edge.

Jun 28, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #403 of 589
  Mmm.....no reshell yet. It is all-new ciem with the usual customization work on the shell. Just noticed on Flipears FB: One of the photos show a Rapid Shape 3D printer from Germany. To follow: Digital ear impressions??? That would be cutting-edge.

I won't be looking forward yet for digital impressions as it will cost much and some other companies are still adapting to the technology. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back