Anyone from the Philippines here?
Mar 18, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #362 of 589
Hello! It's been a while that I've logged in here lol, busy working on my thesis. Anyway, I just want to ask, where do you buy your audio needs or gear, besides from Egghead or Listening Room? I'm asking this because Egghead and Listening Room is to far from my place although bought items there before. I'm in the hunt to replace my Westone UM1s because the cables are starting to peel from the strain relief. Thanks 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #363 of 589
  Hello! It's been a while that I've logged in here lol, busy working on my thesis. Anyway, I just want to ask, where do you buy your audio needs or gear, besides from Egghead or Listening Room? I'm asking this because Egghead and Listening Room is to far from my place although bought items there before. I'm in the hunt to replace my Westone UM1s because the cables are starting to peel from the strain relief. Thanks 
smily_headphones1.gif

Whats Egghead and Listening Room? I usually buy my stuff from its website or Amazon. Mostly Amazon.com....

May 4, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #367 of 589
Yo! Reporting from San Juan. I'm currently rocking DX50+GR10. Don't know kung infamous na ako sa egghead for availing their return policy for the two IEM's I bought from them.

Yung UM1's ko chinu-chew ng cat namin yung cable. Direct replacement mehn! Go ate!

May 4, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #370 of 589
  You buy sir from Amazon.com? I'm a little confused with the "Import Fees Deposit". Almost 50% ata nung cost. :frowning2:

I simply wanted to buy this product.

Thanks!

I've never encountered that since I send my Amazon purchases to my brother, then somebody brings the stuff home at some point. If you don't have this kind of convenience or don't have the patience for it you might as well just get a Fiio X1 from Egghead for a little over 5k I think.

May 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #371 of 589
  You buy sir from Amazon.com? I'm a little confused with the "Import Fees Deposit". Almost 50% ata nung cost. :frowning2:

I simply wanted to buy this product.

Thanks!

Been a while since I talked on the forum but yea...I prefer another mp3. It seems to expensive for that kind of mp3. I dont get import fees since I live in america but  just like the guys here said get the fiio x1.

May 4, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #373 of 589
  I actually already have the Fiio X3. Wanted something smaller that I can use for things like running or working out. 
biggrin.gif

If it's between over 4k for a Clip and just using some kind of armband to use the X3 as such, I'd much rather just use the X3. It's solid state anyway so no issues there (not like the HDD iPods had any problem either).

May 4, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #374 of 589
Sorry for being unclear. The issue I have is actually why we have PHP 1,440 as import fees in Amazon and wondering whether this is average for items like the Clip.

If it's between over 4k for a Clip and just using some kind of armband to use the X3 as such, I'd much rather just use the X3. It's solid state anyway so no issues there (not like the HDD iPods had any problem either).

I use the X3 at the moment but I find it heavy and bulky.

Anyway, I was wondering whether it's a good idea to buy from Amazon if we're from the Philippines. I bought my X3 from Egghead although they have limited products.

May 4, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #375 of 589
well, if you are actually in Pinas, you can try looking at tipidpc.com or olx.ph you might find clips which cost cheaper than 4k sandisks offered by amazon.

http://www.olx.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/sandisk+clip

http://www.tipidpc.com/itemsearch.php?sec=s&namekeys=%22sandisk+clip%22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back