Anyone ever buy from the seller Dahmart on amazon?
Mar 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #3 of 14
I remember someone on head-fi stating that dahmart and dakmart are the same company, you'd do well to email dakmart asking them if that's the case.

At any rate, I bought a set of refurb sennheiser HD419's that I'm loving atm.

Jun 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #5 of 14
I've bought 3 pairs of Sennheiser headphones (201s,203s & 419s) from them on Amazon.
I'm very happy with all of them, they look & sound new.
They even required "burn in" time for better sound.
I recommend them.
And, ye, they & Dakmart do appear to be the same company.

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #6 of 14
I think they are a good company to deal with.. I bought a HD558 from them.. USPS shows delivered by mistake but I didn't get it.. so I filed a claim with Amazon, the same day I got a call from them and they were going to send me another one the next day after they verified some information.

Luckily I got the headphone the next day, it looks like new and I was very impressed with their customer service and offer to ship me a replacement.. I think this company is legit just based on how they treated me on this incident..

Aug 1, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:
Bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 558 used on amazon from them. Delivery was FAST and the item came in great condition! Not to mention I got them for $98.

Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?

Aug 1, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:
Actually yesterday i also bought a refurb hd558 from them in amazon. Marked the item as shipped, but they didn't give me any tracking number, is it okay? How bout your transaction?

Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect.

Aug 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #11 of 14
Bought D7000 and HD-598.  Great refurb price and perfect condition.

Aug 2, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:
Same thing for me, no tracking number. But still, everything went perfectly. Got the headphones in a padded envelope. Packing seemed a bit roughed up but the item was perfect

The 558 unbelievably arrived today, shocked abit, that was blazing fast. Yeah their packing is horrible, but thank God it came in perfect condition. Definitely a bargain.

Mar 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #13 of 14
I just ordered from them and now filing a complaint with A-Z guarantee with amazon.  ordered "phone with EXTRA handset".  received the phone but not the extra handset.  contacted them, they replied 'comes with one handset only'.  didn't respond to 2nd request for clarification...never again.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #14 of 14
I emailed them at one time to ask about their return policy. What I got in return was a condescending response basically questioning why I would ever feel the need to return something that I'd purchased from them if I were "honest". I took my business elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back