anyone else playing ninja gaiden?
Mar 30, 2006 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
anyone else playing ninja gaiden?
icon10.gif
rolleyes.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #2 of 20
Uh . . . you may want to consider changing the title. I think a simple "anyone else playing ninja gaiden" as in your post would be sufficient. Yo.

(just a suggestion)

Mar 30, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #3 of 20
yea... can't say I agree with your thread title. Which one? The original ninja gaiden is still the best as far as I'm concerned

Mar 30, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Uh . . . you may want to consider changing the title. I think a simple "anyone else playing ninja gaiden" as in your post would be sufficient.

x2.

Mar 30, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
yea... can't say I agree with your thread title. Which one? The original ninja gaiden is still the best as far as I'm concerned

xbox

Mar 30, 2006 at 5:20 AM Post #8 of 20
demoralization.....exactly. if you play ryu's "death groan" backwords, it says "uuuuuuuuuu..............ssuuuuuckkkkkk"
smily_headphones1.gif

i finished gaiden black on normal some months ago, and now am going back on hard. it's not terribly much more difficult, normal is just so hard in its own right. but there are some definite changes in those you fight. faster, each boss has cronies with him/her etc. the game is just a bit maddening. oh, and on hard you have the lovely "ghost fish" popping up all over the place...........super
smily_headphones1.gif

and btw, what i was trying to say with the original thead title is that the developers must be sadistic to want to watch us poor mortals suffer so
smily_headphones1.gif

you simply cannot RELAX playing this game
smily_headphones1.gif
have to have constant reactions to events happening all the time. can't just put your mind on "cruise"
smily_headphones1.gif
i'm going to go play super mario bros and get some dignity back......

Mar 30, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #9 of 20
Ninja Gaiden is the second hardest game I have ever played, the first being Ikuraga for the GameCube. If you have beat Ikuraga, then I will bow down to you, and anyone who has played that game will know exactly what I'm talking about.

I beat Ninja Gaiden on hard a year and half ago, and when I heard that Ninja Gaiden Black will have a difficulty level that's even harder than hard, I crawled into a cave and cried like a little girl.
biggrin.gif
Although I do have the temptation to buy the game now because it's backwards compatible with the 360. Call me a masochist, but there's a part of me that wants to know how much harder can it get.

Mar 30, 2006 at 8:06 AM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by humanflyz
Ninja Gaiden is the second hardest game I have ever played, the first being Ikuraga for the GameCube. If you have beat Ikuraga, then I will bow down to you, and anyone who has played that game will know exactly what I'm talking about.

I beat Ninja Gaiden on hard a year and half ago, and when I heard that Ninja Gaiden Black will have a difficulty level that's even harder than hard, I crawled into a cave and cried like a little girl.
biggrin.gif
Although I do have the temptation to buy the game now because it's backwards compatible with the 360. Call me a masochist, but there's a part of me that wants to know how much harder can it get.

it's even worse......TWO harder-than-hard difficulty levels: very hard, and master ninja mode. i have no desire to try either
rolleyes.gif
apparently, the jump from hard to VH is the biggest jump in difficulty!!! for master ninja, i thik you have to eat, sleep, and know everything there is to do with ninja gaiden, and probably play each boss 100 times before you get through...

so black has:

ninja dog
normal
hard
very hard
master ninja mode

Mar 30, 2006 at 8:07 AM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by skylinedo
used to play it on my Sega Gamegear about 14 years ago?

not this one
smily_headphones1.gif
there are wonderful 3D ways to get owned now
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 12:27 PM Post #13 of 20
Yep. Played it, beat it on normal. It was an amazing game.

I found that once you mastered counters and how to lop off heads it was not too hard.

Mar 30, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #14 of 20
It was a hard game, but you did totally feel like a Ninja if you could beat it. The thing I liked most was the way the game would always "one up" any situation.

You've just beaten a freaking Tank, and you feel awesome.

So the game throws two Tanks at you.

Mar 31, 2006 at 12:14 AM Post #15 of 20
ninja gaiden black is great. Beat it on normal and hard. After that, said screw it, I'm done, I feel ninja enough.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back