Anybody tried out the PSP earbud ? is it any good?
Mar 20, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #3 of 29
Absolutely everything I've heard about them is horrible. People look around frequently for replacements, much like they do with iPod earbuds. I'd say, if you want cheap, portable headphones, go with the Shure KSC75. They're amazing, especially for the price, and fairly unobtrusive. They work especially well for working out, since earbuds sometimes get sweaty and don't want to stay in your ear. Not to mention they're less likely to short out on you.

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:23 AM Post #4 of 29
They are worse than iPod earbuds. By FAR. Probably the worst thing I've ever heard. Seriously.

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:40 AM Post #5 of 29
Earbuds are earbuds. Especially when they're shipped with a PAD/PVD. As soon as I got my PSP, I tried them w/ Spiderman 2 and then never used them again. 'nuff said
icon10.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #6 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
Absolutely everything I've heard about them is horrible. People look around frequently for replacements, much like they do with iPod earbuds. I'd say, if you want cheap, portable headphones, go with the Shure KSC75. They're amazing, especially for the price, and fairly unobtrusive. They work especially well for working out, since earbuds sometimes get sweaty and don't want to stay in your ear. Not to mention they're less likely to short out on you.

Koss makes the ksc75. Not Shure.

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:51 PM Post #11 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse40902
can somebody tell me how come they're so bad? wuts so bad about the earbuds?

If Macguyver needed a pair of earbuds to somehow build a contraption to save the life of the President (from non-descript terrorists with mustaches) he would not use the PSP earbuds... instead opting to take a more dangerous route with pinecone grenades and refridgerator magnets.

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:28 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
If Macguyver needed a pair of earbuds to somehow build a contraption to save the life of the President (from non-descript terrorists with mustaches) he would not use the PSP earbuds... instead opting to take a more dangerous route with pinecone grenades and refridgerator magnets.

Thankfully I didn't have anything to drink here, would've been a bit of keyboard and monitor cleaning action... Good ol' MacGyver, those were the days when I still watched TV many an afternoon after school...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back