anybody knows about these headphones? are they real?
Nov 22, 2002 at 12:00 AM Post #2 of 11
anybody wanna make me an avatar? crop just below the headhones...
biggrin.gif

edit: you guys have dirty minds. crop so only the girl & the phones show. sheesh.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 22, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #4 of 11
Is it just me or is wallijonn actually talking to himself in the third person? Remarkable! I guess I could make an avatar from that for you if you really want, I'm handy with photoshop.

And sorry swakjer, don't recognise them.

Nov 22, 2002 at 3:10 AM Post #6 of 11
rotflmao, steve. dw, now you know why i went back and edited it. i have my own filthy, nasty, disgusting, evil thoughts about those eggos around her neck...

did all you good boys and girls see "Victoria Secrets'" special yesterday? don't forget the wifey this christmas, boys!

dw, what i can i say?; it doesn't hold a candle to magicsythe's avatar.

Nov 22, 2002 at 8:19 AM Post #7 of 11
I don't notice anything...rude. I see quite a lot of photos featuring those girly phones. I think they could be Audio Technica F33's. They're usually clear and they do them in a few other colours but perhaps there was a limited edition run of 3,000 'Hello Kitty' pink ones
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2002 at 3:27 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn

dw, what i can i say?; it doesn't hold a candle to magicsythe's avatar.

true that. hmmm, maybe i should find a picture of some nice girl in headphones and "add" it to my avatar...
evil_smiley.gif
yes, what a perfectly good waste of time! I'll look into it!

Nov 22, 2002 at 4:47 PM Post #10 of 11
LOL.. I don't think it's a waste of time. You'll be unselfishly enriching the head-fi community.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by DarkWolf
true that. hmmm, maybe i should find a picture of some nice girl in headphones and "add" it to my avatar...
evil_smiley.gif
yes, what a perfectly good waste of time! I'll look into it!

Nov 22, 2002 at 5:00 PM Post #11 of 11
Hmm, after a quick google search i found a certan "headphone fetish" site at which I ran across several people's avatars. I'll see what comes of it.

EDIT* messed with it, didn't like resault. Sorry Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back